Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-04-2011, 09:43 AM
spirit72

If I channeled you, and told you....

If I was to channel you, and tell you what you were wearing, what you were doing, and describe the room or place you were in...

Would it freak ...?
Old 15-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Master
Say what?!
Old 15-04-2011, 10:03 AM
Master
There is no proof needed. Who is needing proof?
Old 15-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Master
I know you couldn't so no it wouldn't freak me at all.
Old 15-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Jules

Actually, some people are able to do this. It's called remote viewing - what I don't get though Spirit72 is what you're on about?? channelling who, what? are you saying you would 'become' the person? sorry I'm just extremely confuzzled!
Old 15-04-2011, 12:37 PM
yinepu

If you were to be able to remote view me, or whatever its called (not sure its called channeling ??) then yeah i think it would be cool.

I know when someone is tapping into my energy , i have felt it on 2 occassions in the last few days , i now know who it is and they have been very accurate for me in certain things.

If i felt invaded i would block the energy, but being curious i would allow it, and what a laugh it would be , great confimation of both of our spiritual paths and growth !!

But if your being nosey on someone who didnt know it was happening ,and you continued to spy then naughty naughty!
Old 15-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Master
No.

I have seen this sort of thing first hand. My dad used to find lost things for people over the phone when he had his public access show (Psychic at Large). I once watched him talk a lady through finding her lost dog. the dog was right where he said it would be. I don't think he was channeling, I'm pretty sure he was projecting.

On the other side of that statement, you are welcome to try to channel me, that would be an interesting experiment. You might have trouble though because my shield makes me mostly invisible. If this is something you are serious about, let me know so I can arrange to drop it for a while so you can try.

I will warn you though, I'm no wuss. Channeling me could be more than you bargain for.
Old 15-04-2011, 01:48 PM
BlueDragon

I'd find it interesting and would be keen to explore the idea and degree of accuracy. I've heard Hal Pothoff speaking on RV and the training used to achieve results like you describe and more, however there are interesting differences between that and the psychic version.

I too am a bit confused by your use of the word 'channelling' in this context though - can you define it a bit more closely?
Old 15-04-2011, 02:19 PM
spirit72

Arrow

Hi it was just a general question,I do it naturally when I am reading for someone, or if I need to know someone is ok, I can just see what there doing and were they are, some people find it freaky, but I think it is a very handy tool... I call it channelling because I am channelling someone else's energy as well as channelling my own..I often pick up there emotions, and worries, as well as everyday thoughts...I can also do this from letters and objects that belong to people...it feel like they left an imprint of there last thoughts and what they were doing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
Actually, some people are able to do this. It's called remote viewing - what I don't get though Spirit72 is what you're on about?? channelling who, what? are you saying you would 'become' the person? sorry I'm just extremely confuzzled!
Old 15-04-2011, 02:25 PM
spirit72

Arrow

You may have a shield, but I have stealth mode ha ha ha... no one has ever felt me do it before, so I am guessing you would not ether... Not that I am asking for practise here, just wanting to know if it sound odd or freaky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
No.

I have seen this sort of thing first hand. My dad used to find lost things for people over the phone when he had his public access show (Psychic at Large). I once watched him talk a lady through finding her lost dog. the dog was right where he said it would be. I don't think he was channeling, I'm pretty sure he was projecting.

On the other side of that statement, you are welcome to try to channel me, that would be an interesting experiment. You might have trouble though because my shield makes me mostly invisible. If this is something you are serious about, let me know so I can arrange to drop it for a while so you can try.

I will warn you though, I'm no wuss. Channeling me could be more than you bargain for.