Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-02-2013, 02:18 AM
silent whisper

Accepting others realties.

How often do you resist anothers reality because it does not fit your own.

As I have walked through opening my own eyes to others realties and accepting them in the face of my own, often at times that level of acceptance tested me along my own path in ways where I thought my reality could not be moved.

Of course spirit soon brought me back down to reality and revealed to me how if I was to acheive the dream of being fully open and accepting of myself, I had to face many other challenging realities to mirror my deepest level of resistance in myself.

Many can live with awareness of the oneness, live with that knowing, but to reside and embody the experience of you as the one in the oneness reality fully, it requires some deeper self reflective acceptance from all sides of viewing yourself.

When we stand in the mirror and take in the view of ourselves, we can see what is before us and base our experience of seeing on that space. But to see fully the view of self we can envision mirrors all around our physical body. Seeing from more than one view we see parts of ourselves that we have forgotten or neglected. In this seeing, we leave no stone unturned. We embrace our *whole* self in that revealing.

This reflection once we fully embrace it ouselves...reflects back to the world the view of you.........and what others see in that reflection is for their own self reflection.

In the self realization you are aware...you then realize the self in others....who may not be fully aware.

There is no effort, force or struggle....it is the experience of itself.......just being of itself... fully realized.

THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE UNIVERSE
The four corners of the universe
can be seen as a little room

deep inside the universe with
planetary motions out each window

as we sit in the center of the room
fasting or eating

A giant phoenix in dazzling glory
carries it through space

or not
as you wish

Solid on a flat earth solid as rock?
But definitely

flying through space

like it or not
whether we fast or eat

live or die
go on after death or end up

dry bones bereft of souls

Flames lick around us
or a tall forest of sunflowers

sparrows chasing sparrows
through their ragged stalks

skylarks looping above in the
sky above us

The Kaba is a four cornered
room in the universe

Our Kaba hearts are
rooms in the universe

planetary motions out each window
and in their frames

faces of benevolence
waiting for our cycles of

fasting and eating to become

one lifting of our hungry
full or empty hands held out palms up

for planetary motions
to fill them

with splashes of original amber
Daniel Ambal - Hayy Moore
Old 04-02-2013, 02:33 AM
Gracey

yep...........
Old 04-02-2013, 02:55 AM
Master
I can only except my own Reality, for its the only one I can experience, I don't have the same experience as you do. But what is behind the experience that one has when they experience their true Reality, is the same Reality as all. So its excepting that there is One Reality, but not necessarily excepting the experience of that One reality, for the experience itself, isn't the Reality.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:58 AM
Master
Hi SW,
Are you resisting others whose reality includes resisting another's reality? Otherwise why post this?
It reads like a message to others. Would you have others resist their own reality even if it means resisting another's reality?

What is your intent?
Old 04-02-2013, 03:04 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I can only except my own Reality, for its the only one I can experience, I don't have the same experience as you do. But what is behind the experience that one has when they experience their true Reality, is the same Reality as all. So its excepting that there is One Reality, but not necessarily excepting the experience of that One reality, for the experience itself, isn't the Reality.

Yes for you it comes back to your own experience and how you view it from your seeing...and experience...often those who have had a shift in the way you have experienced to break free from the illusion....will see it this way..

And that is your reality...I can accept that.

The expereinces of the *one reality*....are what make up this reality....as a whole...and you are much a part of of the whole as you are the experience you describe...
Old 04-02-2013, 03:08 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Hi SW,
Are you resisting others whose reality includes resisting another's reality? Otherwise why post this?
It reads like a message to others. Would you have others resist their own reality?

What is your intent?

It is a message of sharing..yes james...pushing down today James..whats the real issue here James..dont like people sharing messages, does it activate you in some way to question me or yourself perhaps?

OH James when will you learn that learning reaches a level where you just share what you have experienced and are ok with yourself....perhaps their is something in all these questions that you resist in yourself James?

Only you would know the answer to those question you ask James...its all within you...I keep repeating myself over and over to you this same message...all questions you ask hold the answer within you James...

and your resistance has been felt...thankyou for sharing James..
Old 04-02-2013, 03:09 AM
silent whisper

I found my answer to the questions of you...:)
Old 04-02-2013, 03:11 AM
silent whisper

So James what is that you would like to share now that you possibly have found your own answers to share with me and others...your reality is valid to the whole...so please step right in.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
It is a message of sharing..yes james...pushing down today James..whats the real issue here James..dont like people sharing messages, does it activate you in some way to question me or yourself perhaps?

OH James when will you learn that learning reaches a level where you just share what you have experienced and are ok with yourself....perhaps their is something in all these questions that you resist in yourself James?

Only you would know the answer to those question you ask James...its all within you...I keep repeating myself over and over to you this same message...all questions you ask hold the answer within you James...

and your resistance has been felt...thankyou for sharing James..

I have no issues with people sharing. I ismply asked your intent. Would you have those who resist anothers reality, being that that is their reality, stop? Would you have them read your post and learn something? What is your intent?
To teach what you have learned?
Wouldn't that, in itself, be resisting other's realities.? Telling me that it's all within me is also a contradicition, as you are telling me what my reality should be...........yours.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
I found my answer to the questions of you...:)

And now your reality has changed based on them....and yet it all has nothing to do with me really. It is your story.
Why not keep it that way?