Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-11-2012, 01:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
No, but he did tend to repeat his message of love over and over again.

Xan
Yes, and he does even more than that, you can have a personal relationship with him. Confess him as Lord and ask him into your heart and you will be saved from the eternal fire.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:59 AM
Master
When folks go through awakening or breakdowns the wheels fall off and idenfification to both physical and metaphysical can get sevrered. Thats why the people thar go through these upheavals end up banging about for awhile in a state of groundlessness. They simply have no truth left to attach to. Which in itself gives you a hint into the real value of personal truth!!

This is a good description, Buzz. Once we get used to it and it becomes integrated, some of us call this groundlessness Freedom.

Xan

Old 08-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
In defense of your truth, what are you truly defending?....yourself or your truth I wonder. Wanting others to see, wanting others to feel..... Is it acknowledgement?...Is it a need to be right? Is it simply because you value your truth, your love of sharing and your willingness to listen, learn and grow in trust and acceptance of all truth with no agenda other than to share...

In the face of others truth, we are sometimes challenged to see their truth and allow our own to just be. For some that challenge can open up their own truth in ways they just dont like feeling. Not liking the feelings they feel, they defend their truth to protect it at all costs. Yet its just the feelings they protect. The feelings that keep their truth locked into that space of defense.

Defence can be a very subtle hidden agenda intermixed with feelings that are just to painful to feel and let go of. An open heart in truth.......matters most to truth.

See I don't see people in general defending their truth when others impose on them their supposed universal truth. I do see the ones doing the imposing as defending what they are imposing though.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:05 AM
Master
Where we see from determines what we see. Seeing from the personal self makes others appear that way... as more of the personal self, whether it is or not.

Xan

Old 08-11-2012, 02:09 AM
Buzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
When folks go through awakening or breakdowns the wheels fall off and idenfification to both physical and metaphysical can get sevrered. Thats why the people thar go through these upheavals end up banging about for awhile in a state of groundlessness. They simply have no truth left to attach to. Which in itself gives you a hint into the real value of personal truth!!

This is a good description, Buzz. Once we get used to it and it becomes integrated, some of us call this groundlessness Freedom.

Xan

I can see that!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 02:10 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
Thats the thing SW. When folks go through awakening or breakdowns the wheels fall off and idenfification to both physical and metaphysical can get sevrered. Thats why the people thar go through these upheavals end up banging about for awhile in a state of groundlessness. They simply have no truth left to attach to. Which in itself gives you a hint into the real value of personal truth!!

Yes that severing can be a time of groundlessness, but that space is important to allow oneself to feel that space and acknowledge the separation from all that they have known to be...it can be very unsettling in that unknown arena... but its important to see for themselves in that empty space without attachements and allow the greater truth beyond just themselves to reveal itself in its own time..
Old 08-11-2012, 02:12 AM
Buzz

Quote:
Yes that severing can be a time of groundlessness, but that space is important to allow oneself to feel that space and acknowledge the separation from all that they have known to be...it can be very unsettling in that unknown arena... but its important to see for themselves in that empty space without attachements and allow the greater truth beyond just themselves to reveal itself in its own time..

Yes I can't imagine what else you could do except maybe fill the space back up with concepts and truths!!! YUCK!!!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 02:14 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
See I don't see people in general defending their truth when others impose on them their supposed universal truth. I do see the ones doing the imposing as defending what they are imposing though.

When you see imposing and defending.........you could be right James...seeing outside of oneself opens one up to ask..What is that mirror revealing to me when I look and see myself in them...What do I feel? Do I just notice or does it make me feel annoyed, upset, defensive? Often imposing spaces link to deeper levels where we end up defending our inner child who may have been imposed upon...sometimes..not always though
Old 08-11-2012, 02:17 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
Yes I can't imagine what else you could do except maybe fill the space back up with concepts and truths!!! YUCK!!!!!

But then if that revealing of the greater truth doesn't show, hanging in that space for a long period of time, might have you run from how it feels..and simply fill it back up..this could well be very true......but of course your big old YUCK>>>pretty much shows how you feel..
Old 08-11-2012, 02:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes that severing can be a time of groundlessness, but that space is important to allow oneself to feel that space and acknowledge the separation from all that they have known to be...it can be very unsettling in that unknown arena... but its important to see for themselves in that empty space without attachements and allow the greater truth beyond just themselves to reveal itself in its own time.. ...

But then if that revealing of the greater truth doesn't show, hanging in that space for a long period of time, might have you run from how it feels..and simply fill it back up..this could well be very true......but of course your big old YUCK>>>pretty much shows how you feel..

Nicely said, sw. Glimpses of the silent vastness can be unnerving, to say the least.

Xan