Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Master
Was Primordal man Conscious?

An interesting question of which I believe the answer is no! The more I look into what Consciousness is, the more I seriously doubt that primordal humans were conscious at all. Which opens up some serious questions for those like myself who believe in God and creation. I believe that Adam was the " First human God created with Consciousness, meaning his image;" but he defintely was not the first human God created, archaeology is ample proof of that.

So why did God create Primordal humans? The answer to that is an ongoing study of mine. I only can quess, I just don't know.

But Neanderthals and Cromagnons were there; they existed. Primordal humans are a fact; and I think another fact that is simply unbelivable, is that a whole race of humans could exist; and yet not be conscious; as we are conscious.

Literally every known area of consciousness displayed; they simply didnot display it. And had ample time to do it, yet they stayed stagnant. Animal like, having high instincts. They never became civilized, never developed language; never developed agriculture, no written language; no transportation. They never had any industries; no business, no schools, no religions; The list of the signs of consciousness in humans goes on and on, and I simply can't tie primordal humans into a working consciousness. There is absolutely no archaeological evidence of consciousness in primordal humans; none that I have seen.

It is indeed a mystery to me.
Old 23-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Master
the myth of adam and eve was about humans becoming self aware. ( they saw that they were naked)

self-awareness is associated with the pineal gland. so the development of the pineal gland in human brains was what maybe responsible for self-awareness among humans.

the development of pineal gland in the primitive mammalian brain could be caused by ....

1. natural evolution
2. alien engineered
3. an act of god

in that order of plausibility
Old 24-11-2011, 12:57 AM
Time

Everything alive in concsious to some degree, its a matter of being consious and aware enough to mke choices.

I think a good question would be, what is your definition of primordial?
Old 24-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Everything alive in concsious to some degree, its a matter of being consious and aware enough to mke choices.

I think a good question would be, what is your definition of primordial?

Primordal- all humans before Adam. In terms of years, if I had to quess; any humans before 40,000 years ago.
Old 24-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Master
Yes they were probably more conscious than we who call ourselves civilized.
Old 24-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
the myth of adam and eve was about humans becoming self aware. ( they saw that they were naked)

self-awareness is associated with the pineal gland. so the development of the pineal gland in human brains was what maybe responsible for self-awareness among humans.

the development of pineal gland in the primitive mammalian brain could be caused by ....

1. natural evolution
2. alien engineered
3. an act of god

in that order of plausibility

I don't believe Adam was a myth, there had to be a first man and woman with consciousness, and I think Adam and Eve were just that.
Old 24-11-2011, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes they were probably more conscious than we who call ourselves civilized.

I don't think they were conscious beings; strangely enough, I just don't know why they were like that. I mean- humans- living 200,000 years to perhaps upwards to a million years, with absolutely no advancement whatsoever! Just meanial things that animals can do. Hunt, fish, make marks on things; use tools and reproduce themselves.
Old 24-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I don't think they were conscious beings; strangely enough, I just don't know why they were like that. I mean- humans- living 200,000 years to perhaps upwards to a million years, with absolutely no advancement whatsoever! Just meanial things that animals can do. Hunt, fish, make marks on things; use tools and reproduce themselves.
What is a conscious being to you ?, like, even a maggot is conscious, its conscious of being a maggot, it does what a maggot does.
Old 24-11-2011, 01:29 AM
Time

Quote:
Primordal- all humans before Adam. In terms of years, if I had to quess; any humans before 40,000 years ago.

Ok in biblical terms then, there were no humans before adam.... so in that regard, the convo is ended..

In realistic terms, it depends on what type of humanoid you are talking about. Some would say when we started using tools we were concsious....
Old 24-11-2011, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:

but they lived in harmony with nature