Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Master

Let the world BURN.

When we die, we get to choose the next life we reincarnate into. Who we want to meet, how our life will develop, how much we will suffer or make others suffer. All the major events of our lives are plotted and where they involve other people, we agree on who does what to whom. This I have heard from enough people now to believe in.

And it makes this world meaningless to me. It is just a theater with temporarily memory-drained actors. A paper game. I have not wanted to suffer, nor have I wanted to make others suffer, I have been a third type of player. The type that wants to help those who suffer against those who make them suffer. A shield between the weak and the abusive. And boy do I feel stupid now. Because the weak are weak by choice, and the abusive.... the abusive got to plot their next life like that and noone, not a god or an angel or anything else on the other side had a second of problem with that. Because hey, this is just a game after all. Noone REALLY gets hurt, right? Three frigging millenniums of burning for Good against Bad down the drain. And what really puts a lid on it is realising that my ****ty body, my illness-riddled mind and a whole lifetime of misery is BY MY OWN CHOICE. After all these lives as a hardworking, war leader's body and mind. How stupid can a man BE? I guess I found out!

But I step out of this cursed game now. Let the suffering ones suffer, they chose it. Don't let me disturb any criminals, because there is NOTHING they do to ANYONE that wasn't put on the plotting chart and readied with the so called victims and the fates for action. Next time I see someone cry and bleed, I will know that they got what they signed up for and walk on. No more healing, no more stopping of crimes. Who am I to interfere with other people's plans? And I will certainly not bother with giving any more money to organizations of any kind. Like Amnesty; why would I want to keep on giving them money to help people who WANT to be tortured when I can get myself a flat screen for the living room?

Not that I plan to walk on in this damn theater scene one second more than I have to from now on. Most of the meaning I saw in life is gone. I will live on for one specific reason in my life and only that, and if I lose that too then it is 9mm time. And once my brain becomes a tunnel and my spirit moves over to the other side, I will give any reception commitee a big middle finger and move straight forward to the spirit incinerator or whatever method is available to extinguish me completely. I refuse to be in on this joke one second longer than I have to.
Old 23-02-2012, 05:43 PM
I love it....very refreshing. Even though you could give a d*mn what I think.
Good for you.

However, I'd reconsider flippin' the bird to those on the Other Side.
Nothing was their fault...they love ya.

Hope you're not planning to off yourself and this was just your present mood - which I get.

The vent was good.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Master
Applause ~ yes the rant was exquisite, WW. I enjoyed it, even.
I too hope you don't plan anything soon with that 9mm..
I can't help but wonder what 'triggered' (sorry) this thread/post. I hope you share that ~ if you even know / understand it yourself.
I myself never believed in reincarnation and if it does exist, I kinda like what the newbie maggador has to say about it. Now, that's interesting!
I don't care how many people seem to believe in reincarnation (how often do people change their minds over time, but never admit to anyone, if there's even an opportunity to do so, that they've changed their mind about it?), it makes little to no sense to me that people 'choose' their parents, their lives ~ I have to say it just sounds absurd because I don't recall any such thing ~ how do you sign on the dotted line when there's nothing but clouds and invisible stuff 'before' we're all born? Just my 2 cents.

Old 23-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
When we die, we get to choose the next life we reincarnate into. Who we want to meet, how our life will develop, how much we will suffer or make others suffer. All the major events of our lives are plotted and where they involve other people, we agree on who does what to whom. This I have heard from enough people now to believe in.

And it makes this world meaningless to me. It is just a theater with temporarily memory-drained actors. A paper game. I have not wanted to suffer, nor have I wanted to make others suffer, I have been a third type of player. The type that wants to help those who suffer against those who make them suffer. A shield between the weak and the abusive. And boy do I feel stupid now. Because the weak are weak by choice, and the abusive.... the abusive got to plot their next life like that and noone, not a god or an angel or anything else on the other side had a second of problem with that. Because hey, this is just a game after all. Noone REALLY gets hurt, right? Three frigging millenniums of burning for Good against Bad down the drain. And what really puts a lid on it is realising that my ****ty body, my illness-riddled mind and a whole lifetime of misery is BY MY OWN CHOICE. After all these lives as a hardworking, war leader's body and mind. How stupid can a man BE? I guess I found out!

But I step out of this cursed game now. Let the suffering ones suffer, they chose it. Don't let me disturb any criminals, because there is NOTHING they do to ANYONE that wasn't put on the plotting chart and readied with the so called victims and the fates for action. Next time I see someone cry and bleed, I will know that they got what they signed up for and walk on. No more healing, no more stopping of crimes. Who am I to interfere with other people's plans? And I will certainly not bother with giving any more money to organizations of any kind. Like Amnesty; why would I want to keep on giving them money to help people who WANT to be tortured when I can get myself a flat screen for the living room?

Not that I plan to walk on in this damn theater scene one second more than I have to from now on. Most of the meaning I saw in life is gone. I will live on for one specific reason in my life and only that, and if I lose that too then it is 9mm time. And once my brain becomes a tunnel and my spirit moves over to the other side, I will give any reception commitee a big middle finger and move straight forward to the spirit incinerator or whatever method is available to extinguish me completely. I refuse to be in on this joke one second longer than I have to.
Bad day?
Old 23-02-2012, 06:28 PM
midnightstar

Hugs Warrior hope you're OK
Old 23-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Knower
I get your point man if this is totally correct then life in it self that way seems unexplainable :l
Old 23-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Master
I didn't find it enjoyable. I can understand a bad day or a woe is me day and then get resentful and bitter, but get over it. And where did you come upon this information and how did you come to believe it as truth? IMO NO ONE knows the truth and what's out there. Otherwise, we'd have concrete evidence and books on it, not 100,000 at least on what's out there really and what happens... there might be 100,000 books and more, but the subject would be concrete, ONE truth, not 100,000 'truths' no waivering, no waffling... this is the truth, and you couldn't disprove the truth. Like one plus one equals two.
Old 23-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Experiencer
Good quite. And I share your frustration in a way. A bit cryptic though.

I see it a bit different. I try to look at the world as looking at myself. When I see some people abusing/controlling others.. I see myself abusing/controlling myself.
I see myself becoming a victim of my own actions and choices. I see that it keeps repeating itself and intensifies untill I decide I want to change myself and I have had enough of this silly game.

I see ''elite'' parts of myself having more the wealth and power then ''other'' parts of myself.

I see myself as being a small part of my collective macro self, writing this and still having the faintest illusion/feeling that I am separate from myself.
Old 23-02-2012, 08:10 PM
Master
I said I enjoyed it ~ on an intellectual level, only, of course. Just wanted to be clear. I'm old enough to appreciate days like this, WW for what they are and try to back the bus up and see where we (I) took a wrong turn in our (my) thought processes or in our (my) actual dealings in RL.

Old 23-02-2012, 08:18 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior

I actually feel quite sad reading that. Just sad in me that you see this life like that. I just dont understand how you see it as a joke. Even after all you say. I get that. I do. It makes me look at all my loved ones, who have suffered and fought to stay and live in this world to be with their loved ones, but that had to go because their physical body couldnt bear the pain anymore.

How can you look at people who are so sick, little children so ill...and say they brought that on themselves..truly. Next time you see a little baby crying in pain starving and bleeding, will you just walk away...

Waking up from the illusion is one thing...but realizing whats important is another...cant you see that?