Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 06-04-2011, 06:35 AM
happy camper

I have just started Astral dynamics by Robert Bruce.Interesting,but there seems to be mixed opinions about it online.I will see for myself.
Also I am re-reading Tibetan book of living and dying.This is one of those books you can really find new things each time,like layers.I love it.
Old 13-04-2011, 04:55 AM
Mountain-Goat

The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton.
Bought this book a few years ago.
Began reading it but I felt out of sync by the second chapter.
Wasn't time to read it.

Lately I have been observing and exploring Faith, Perception, Realisations, Beliefs and a few other elements in regards to creating and manifesting things in one's life.
I concluded I need to gain more understanding of the physical aspect of my being, the weakest link in my trinity.

Last night I watched his presentation again.
Chills and "yeah baby"s all the way through it as I listened to him.

Started reading the book again since yesterday.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:42 PM
epicsinner

Really nice thread to look for the food for the greymatter , thanks all.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Experiencer
I'm currently reading "Deadly Spin: An Insurance Company Insider Speaks Out On How Corporate PR is Killing Health Care." It's proving very enlightening.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Master
Myths and Legends of the British Isles, Richard Barber
Old 10-05-2011, 01:25 AM
Master
I'm reading "Ask Your Guides" by Sonia Choquette

Blackraven
Old 10-05-2011, 01:52 AM
surrendertotheflow

The 8-Fold Path for the Householder.... A downloaded ebook off of buddhanet

I love this book because it is easy to understand, has a ton of great poems and quotes, and breaks down the 8-fold path in a way anyone, especially us Westerners can understand
Old 10-05-2011, 02:10 AM
Master
I'm reading Blink ~ the Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell I'm about half way through.

Old 10-05-2011, 06:47 AM
epicsinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I'm reading Blink ~ the Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell I'm about half way through.

Thats a nice book for sure, try reading Tipping point by the same author.
By the way reading makes the brain work, one analyses, thinks etc, but while watching audio visuals you hardly have anytime to think, its only after the show you remember some scenes and ponder a while.Books leave more impact than audiovisuals, for example consider any novel, say for example The Da Vinci Code by Dan brown, I read the book, there by imagining my own world , but when I saw the movie it was hardly anything.Just my two cents.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:59 PM
thintelligent

I am currently reading Talking God by Tony Hillerman.