Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 07-04-2013, 03:01 AM
Seeker
Exclamation Wanting to return home

well first below my question is the story that kinda goes with this. But my questions are..

Lately i've been missing where i have come from, with no clue on how to go back. I would like to go back. I dont feel like i fit in this world. I feel lost and alittle hopeless. I miss staring off into the vast of light and nothingess, and even looking down on the world. More so i miss the connection i had with that light. Which was wonderful. IT made me feel whole now i feel incomplete. not whole. I think that light was my soul mate per say, cuz when im single i focas on that area of my life and i feel happy yet i need a physical companion. but when i was there it was all i needed. Never slept, never ate, never had a bat thought, didn't worry about all the issues i have in this world, miss the very simplicity of it all. Since i was a little boy i know i have been guided but at the same time confusion sets in. I pray my father above , i pray my brother above, i pray the spirit above i pray that all helps me now. let me come home. i came in this world thru a thought, i want to leave as a thought. lol thanks in advance for any help. I just feel alone and miss home being there.

So i have had a memory and it was before my first incarnation in this world.

I came into existence in a place that was of pure light and was infinite. There was no world, there was no universe but pure light. When i came into existence there was a stairway and a door that was all. The first thought i remember having is I AM then I am aware I exist. I remember sitting there all alone and then i thought of eternity as a day. Then i remember a man came out behind the door and i was trying to understand who he was, then as moments went by i had the concept of father. My body wasn't like here, I had a form, but the form couldn't feel, never slept, never ate, didn't even have those ideas or needs nor desires. Time wasn't even a concept there was no night nor day, there was no bad even no concept of that either. To me it was my bliss. One moment my father came out and the first time i ever saw darkness i was scared cuz i didn't know and my father brought me down to the end of the stairs and had me raise my hand with him. The this vast ocean of nothingness exploded like a firework but it was like a atomic . It was the most amazing thing i have ever seen to date. Then he brought me back up to the stairs where is at some more by the time we went to the top of the stairs it was light again. Waiting alone in this vast light. Then out of no where this world appeared and had no idea it was. I remember knockin on the door telling my father that it was there. Then He went into the world and came back out. Then he brought out this boy who sat with me, who i remember was so friendly he had these jewels on him i sat on the right he sat on my left. I asked him to let me try them on i remember admiring them, then i thought do i get something as my father stood there by the door. then my father went behind the door again, WHICH i was never able to go, i always wonder what was beyond it. Anyways. The boy wanted to sit where i was sitting so i remember sitting on the left and he sat on the right. Till my father came out and told us to get back in our spots. Then he went back behind the door. I remember the boy came into the world that we were told not go to into. he tried to get me to go with him and i told him now, My connection to my fathers request were strong lol. Anyways awhile later my father came out and the boy was in the world. my father came and got him. never saw the boy again. I wanted to go into the world so bad to c it. Then i started getting concepts and ideas from the world. there was a couple times where a couple people came up to see my father. One man even came up and i had the concept of uncle. but when came up he kneed before me like anyone but my father did. I remember sitting dangling my feet on the bottom stairs into the world wishing to come in. I kept asking my father to let me he kept saying no now isn't the moment. I remember he doing that a couple times, then one time he came out of the world and he was upset that the people were not being good. I felt his heart ach and hurt me . Fiirst we never spoke we talked thru thought and emotions. ANyways he went back behind the door and i sat there dangling my feet debating should i go in the world and tell them to be good cuz my father is hurting. But i didn't then i saw this man appear floating on nothing close to me telling me to come down and he will show me the world. I said no my father wouldn't let me and i would have to ask him and i went up and asked again. he said now isn't the moment. I went back and that man kept tempting me to do it and i kept saying no. Then a concept came i can go and intrudce myself and tell them to be good and come back and he would never now and i am still danging my feet then i remember being born. I dont remember coming into the world by jumping cuz i was afraid of heights. Then i was born in this world so i would love it if someone helped me understand what this is what this means . nor who i am. This isn't a joke, nor am i claiming to be something great nor small. I just am who i am thats how i always felt.

Life is short. Remember, focas on what matters and let go of what doesn't. 0

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind not with it. - HF
Old 08-04-2013, 02:03 AM
Seeker
I can understand this actually haha. I once had these thoughts , almost as if a voice in my head that wasn't me spoke them , but I felt it. Back then I hated this planet, rejected my fellow man , and felt like my home was across the stars , perhaps a far away world or some other plane of existence. The conclusion I reached regarding this? I believe that it was either the lingering essence of my alien ancestors, longing from a past life, or the words of the spirit that possessed me. These days I am much more in tuned with the spirit of the Earth, and the thought of leaving this little rock would bother me greatly. I wish nothing more than to perish and become one with her in my final days. Perhaps if you were to speak to your mother earth , do some exercises to ground yourself, then you could come to love this home as much as your last. Don't let the modern trappings of the world fool you , "civilization" is not life on earth. That is the rotten by product of the alien overlords. Once we shed their influence then we can return to a harmonious existence with Gaia.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:11 AM
karmasblessings

I have to say very interesting. and ive cried out to my father but after that he came and told me everything about me. and I agreed to stick here because he shown me everything.

It seems to me the answers are right in front of you. I wish you been more clear on too what your asking. is that you want to go back?
you say you want to be whole again. very good you are right about being incomplete but. note this down your actually whole but you have forgotton your wholeness so now you must retrieve your wholeness on this planet earth. your father probally knows you wouldn't be able to accomplish that being on this journey of the human being is a tough mission we all have token up we just forgotton who we really are as a whole . in the story you said your father basically told you its not your moment its not your time. which he is right because obvisouly you want to go back to being whole and it seems you cant find your way on this planet. but you chosen to be here and separate from his wholesness which is forgotton . but in reality your just in a confused state in a sense because you are never alone he is always here because obvisouly in the story you said he has went down here and came back up.

so my advice to you as a fellow brother with much love for you as I can be.
there infinite ways to go back up there and come back down to earth just as he your father has for you and him and you are one.
I cant give you just one way im going to name a few ways.
1.you have to get into a deep focus of mediation
2.astral travel is also another way
3. alignment of your energy centers within your spine is very beneficiaries
4.you have a superconsious mind that can tap into infinite dimension.
5.these things im stating is done on daily basis though.
6. repeat daily in your life that you want to go back to the light and feel it as much as you can.
7.when I answered your question I repeat the question in my mind and I get answers instantly. my mind is usally always blank if im on the internet or doing natures walks. so basically if it hard for you to blank your mind do some meditations and work on blanking your mind. than start asking yourself question answers will appear if not instantly the next day or week . ive been mediating for 10 years every since I was 15. so basically you must devote yourself too this but remember this is your true nature. we are trying to get into the light brother im trying my best but I must be patience because it can be a bumpy ride. so takes your time. there might be a point were you find father and figure to be here because he will never leave your side.
8. belief is everything so you must start changing up some of your belief systems so that you can will anything that you desire in this human body.
I hope this help love one . the first belief I would change is that you are never alone call on you angels for comfort. my name Jason if you need any advice let me no im here for you brother. nameste
Old 01-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Super Moderator
You miss your pure Spirit-state. I think when we become aware of it through glimpses, we immediately know this is our True Being, and yes it is "home" and we want to go back there.
But we are here on a mission. We opted for the mission.Yes we really did. Our spirit knew we'd lose our memories...only use a small percentage of our brain-power....miss home like crazy...feel lonely...feel lost sometimes...feel we have been struck deaf dumb and blind....etc But it knew we'd keep on truckin' too. And that's what it's all about. Keep going, and shine a light.
It does all sound a bit nuts doesn't it...? But all will be revealed when we do finally return home.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelj1981
well first below my question is the story that kinda goes with this. But my questions are..

Lately i've been missing where i have come from, with no clue on how to go back. I would like to go back. I dont feel like i fit in this world. I feel lost and alittle hopeless. I miss staring off into the vast of light and nothingess, and even looking down on the world. More so i miss the connection i had with that light. Which was wonderful. IT made me feel whole now i feel incomplete. not whole. I think that light was my soul mate per say, cuz when im single i focas on that area of my life and i feel happy yet i need a physical companion. but when i was there it was all i needed. Never slept, never ate, never had a bat thought, didn't worry about all the issues i have in this world, miss the very simplicity of it all. Since i was a little boy i know i have been guided but at the same time confusion sets in. I pray my father above , i pray my brother above, i pray the spirit above i pray that all helps me now. let me come home. i came in this world thru a thought, i want to leave as a thought. lol thanks in advance for any help. I just feel alone and miss home being there.

So i have had a memory and it was before my first incarnation in this world.

I came into existence in a place that was of pure light and was infinite. There was no world, there was no universe but pure light. When i came into existence there was a stairway and a door that was all. The first thought i remember having is I AM then I am aware I exist. I remember sitting there all alone and then i thought of eternity as a day. Then i remember a man came out behind the door and i was trying to understand who he was, then as moments went by i had the concept of father. My body wasn't like here, I had a form, but the form couldn't feel, never slept, never ate, didn't even have those ideas or needs nor desires. Time wasn't even a concept there was no night nor day, there was no bad even no concept of that either. To me it was my bliss. One moment my father came out and the first time i ever saw darkness i was scared cuz i didn't know and my father brought me down to the end of the stairs and had me raise my hand with him. The this vast ocean of nothingness exploded like a firework but it was like a atomic . It was the most amazing thing i have ever seen to date. Then he brought me back up to the stairs where is at some more by the time we went to the top of the stairs it was light again. Waiting alone in this vast light. Then out of no where this world appeared and had no idea it was. I remember knockin on the door telling my father that it was there. Then He went into the world and came back out. Then he brought out this boy who sat with me, who i remember was so friendly he had these jewels on him i sat on the right he sat on my left. I asked him to let me try them on i remember admiring them, then i thought do i get something as my father stood there by the door. then my father went behind the door again, WHICH i was never able to go, i always wonder what was beyond it. Anyways. The boy wanted to sit where i was sitting so i remember sitting on the left and he sat on the right. Till my father came out and told us to get back in our spots. Then he went back behind the door. I remember the boy came into the world that we were told not go to into. he tried to get me to go with him and i told him now, My connection to my fathers request were strong lol. Anyways awhile later my father came out and the boy was in the world. my father came and got him. never saw the boy again. I wanted to go into the world so bad to c it. Then i started getting concepts and ideas from the world. there was a couple times where a couple people came up to see my father. One man even came up and i had the concept of uncle. but when came up he kneed before me like anyone but my father did. I remember sitting dangling my feet on the bottom stairs into the world wishing to come in. I kept asking my father to let me he kept saying no now isn't the moment. I remember he doing that a couple times, then one time he came out of the world and he was upset that the people were not being good. I felt his heart ach and hurt me . Fiirst we never spoke we talked thru thought and emotions. ANyways he went back behind the door and i sat there dangling my feet debating should i go in the world and tell them to be good cuz my father is hurting. But i didn't then i saw this man appear floating on nothing close to me telling me to come down and he will show me the world. I said no my father wouldn't let me and i would have to ask him and i went up and asked again. he said now isn't the moment. I went back and that man kept tempting me to do it and i kept saying no. Then a concept came i can go and intrudce myself and tell them to be good and come back and he would never now and i am still danging my feet then i remember being born. I dont remember coming into the world by jumping cuz i was afraid of heights. Then i was born in this world so i would love it if someone helped me understand what this is what this means . nor who i am. This isn't a joke, nor am i claiming to be something great nor small. I just am who i am thats how i always felt.

If you have a house to live in, and a room which is your room, that's a good start. Many people want to go 'home' at night. Some houses are not homes, and some have no house at all.