Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 28-11-2012, 03:31 AM
Guide
I don't feel like people see "me"

It feels like I'm wearing a costume and no one can see the real me. The true and fullest expression of myself...

Anyone with me?
Old 28-11-2012, 04:00 AM
Master

I'm still trying to figure out who the real me is...from childhood I remember wearing the "mask" that we create for society - or whatever - and only with my friends and family was I the real me, and I was so terribly shy I didn't want anyone looking at me, so I learned how to be emotionless when dealing with people I didn't know (guess I didn't trust them...) Now that I am growing so much more open emotionally, I can say I am becoming more me than i ever have before and so more and more of the mask is coming off.and the real me is peeking out....oh no, Mr Bill.... :)=0)xx but with people at work, I try and be the honest and sincere person I am but they still really don't know "me" just the worker "me".

Interesting topic.
Old 28-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Quagmire

There is a theory that say that what people see is reflections of themselves in others, the world and everything.
Old 29-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Master

There are a number of "me's". Some of them authentic as I can flex to situations quite happily and other of them masks as I conform and behave to situations - eg work and family.

More pertinently, I'm working out the me myself, and once I know that I will be in a stronger position for others to see and know me. At the moment, I can't have a hope of others knowing me when I am not familiar nor comfortable with myself.
Old 29-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Master
Everyone is made of the light but we all wear different masks .

I'm invisible to people who don't match my energy . I can accept that , however I shine and can be my true self when I am around people who love , honour and respect me .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
It feels like I'm wearing a costume and no one can see the real me. The true and fullest expression of myself...

Anyone with me?
Similar. I believe I'm just so different that people find it difficult to relate to the deeper me.

It used to bother me. Not any more. People have enough problems without having to figure me out.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:32 AM
Administrator
Quote:

Anyone with me?

Hello

The poem below was wirtting by a good friend of mine, a young man that when he found me on a web foum was so down and lost that me mate wondered if I should even go there. Well I did and this is a poem he wrote about that three year journey to finding whom he was.....

Just Become

“We can go through life
Listening to the words of others
And that can be a fine thing in its self
But, we have to speak our own words
Let others listen to you
Let them see
Let them feel
Become the master of your own mind
Become the maker of your own body
And become the person you want to be”

Nicholas Hartman
Old 14-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:

Anyone with me?

Hi

Today the weather wasn't so nice, but I thought I'd ride into the city and get a few things. I locked the bike outside the shop and saw someone coming out with an umbrella, so I finished putting my gloves and lights in the bag and went to the door, it was locked. Recently at a wedding, those that were once chatty were silent. It has been a year with quite a few ups and downs. So with wet feet I decided to head back and try again tomorrow. The wind and rain on the way back was a bit stronger, which made me reflect on things and keep going. My feet were really cold on the last hill before home, and as I reached the top there was a mum walking with a little girl. My head was down into the wind, but I heard a little voice shout out "You made it!"

Every now and again someone will see us... and this is my shout out to all those at the top of the hill! :)

You made it! xox
Old 15-12-2012, 02:14 AM
Super Moderator
I can always sense when someone can't see the real "me" inside. It's a feeling I get behind my eyes. I don't mind.
My dog saw "me". I thank her for that. She helped me see "me" better, too.
Old 17-04-2013, 05:42 PM
reikinurse

StandedSnowMonkey - Awesome, how wonderful - Thank you!