Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Knower

A question on mediums telling you possible future

Hello!

I apologize for the length of the question, but it's been bothering me for a while now.

DESCRIPTION/INFORMATION:

I'm aware that mediums (who bring messages from the ones in spirits) are not necessarily psychics, but this questions are mostly regarding to the psychic mediums who also tell us a bit about the future.

I've been to at least three to four different psychic mediums, none of whom I believe are fake. One is a friend of mine, and all the rest got great verified reviews. When I asked each of them about my future (near/far), there were at least one
mismatch and indeed contradictory statements from at least two of them. For example, while asked about my professional life and job, my friend (a psychic medium) told me something pretty good that didn't actually come through, but the statement (which was negative in nature) of the other psychic medium (whom I've met at a live demonstration of mediumship before and it was very impressive!) did come through.

Again, when asked about my professional life, my friend made a prediction to happen within 3-6 months and made other predictions too, but none of them came through. She's at least not fake and I know that she trains actively in mediumship.

Also, one psychic medium from I got a reading over skype was really amazing picking up the present and past and information that was no way available to him (I did a though google search!). But even he made a prediction that didn't come through yet, and seems highly impossible.

Lastly, while talking about future, three different mediums predicted three completely different predictions about the same specific subject.

MAIN QUESTION:

So, my question to you is: why would different psychic mediums give me contradictory replies while asked about exactly the same subject? I'm guessing that they're getting information from sources in a different dimensions, or spirits. So, is it the case that their spirit guides are giving them different information? If so, why? Why'd the spirit world like to confuse us? I believe they wouldn't. But then, is it the case, that the spirit world don't know the answer too? If so, why'd we even bother consulting a psychic medium about future questions? What is it exactly that these psychics seeing really?

Now, my friend and also the other medium whom I've met at a live mediumship, both told me that there's nothing that's nothing written on the stone, you could change the future: for example, if you miss an important phone call, you might miss a job interview that the medium saw for you and let you know before. I totally agree. But then there could be literally tens of potential scenarios that could be obtained from tens of mediums. But if we really do that, why'd we even go to a psychic medium to ask something about future? Of course, I'm well aware that nothing in the future is ever fixed, but I'm pretty much confused by one medium's prediction being different from the other, and important predictions not happening. All these psychics are legit and have good reviews.

Could anyone explain?
Old 01-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Maybe the solution would be not to ask so many different mediums for readings for your future ?

Just like asking for advice on a question here on the forum, you are going to get a variety of answers/ opinions from just about everyone who replies to your thread. And so, the same with asking for readings about your future from a variety of different mediums. You are going to get a variety of different answers.... I am not sure why this is, it just is.

And like you said, " nothing is written in stone " .... there is always a possibility that due to circumstances or choices that you make, that these circumstances or choices you make will influence or directly affect any future predictions that were made for you.

Bottom line is probably that we aren't meant to know .... exactly what is in store for us in the future .

just my thoughts .........

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-11-2015, 02:11 PM
Master
In terms of Law of Attraction and alternate realities there are 2 worlds splitting off from every decision that you make.

So if 3 mediums gave similar answers one after the other, its possible that the last 2 failed because you took a decision on the first that made it impossible to reach the failed 2 outcomes.

example.

Medium M
Event E

M1 says you will get a new job in 6 months.
M2 says you will hit a car in 3 days
M3 says you will find a job from a friend in 4 months

Now if the job in 6 months (M1) depended on being out of the house in 3 days then M1 was correct. However you chose not to take that path.

Staying in the house, cannot prove M2 is correct either.

Eventually if M3 was not dependent upon M1 or M2 then M3 will come true.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:55 PM
Guide

Even very good mediums cannot guarantee what the future will be.

Why? Because every day every one of us makes decisions. Free will, you know.

So let's say you ask about your professional future on Tuesday. You get predictions that sound enticing. In your mind you begin leaning toward what you feel will get you to that enticing future.

Simply by leaning toward that future, you may be changing everything. You may bypass a job offer so that you can take a special class for the profession you want, to gain some technical skills you think will give you a leg up later.

But the job you bypassed might have brought you into contact with a person who would know someone who might be looking for a person to fill a job RIGHT NOW. A job that would, in time lead you into the exact profession you are dreaming of.

Complex, huh? By making any decision about anything you may tip the balance and change everything. And there's no way to know which decision is crucial. Just one change can snowball.

And then on Friday you ask another medium for a profession prediction. By that time you've bypassed the job offer and the opportunity is lost.

All a medium can predict is the most likely future scenario, based on conditions at the moment they read for you.
Old 01-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Administrator
Firstly all Mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums,there is a difference.a medium gives validation from spirit no more no less ,a psychic reads the energy around you.and as are all people are different all mediums will be different to,
why are you asking about a particular area in your life you are to focused on it,so if anyone tells you something different from what others are telling you, you dismiss it as being incorrect,this is not always the case .
why cant you just go with the flow.and see what comes your way.just live your life ,and what will be will be,

Namaste
Old 01-11-2015, 09:43 PM
Suspended
Just have one reading with someone you trust. The problems seem to me to be a. seeing too many different mediums at almost the same time, and b. too many readings full stop.

I don't think having lots of readings is a good thing because it can confuse you as you stop living life and attempt to second guess it. I would always have a one reading a year max personally, and would maybe stretch to two in a year.

As others have noted people are different so try to focus on one particular medium and I think you may do better. From a psychological point of view, I would suggest that the confusion you find from the mediums is symptomatic of confusion within yourself. Something to look at perhaps..?