Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Arliasnext

A little help...Please?

Ok, I may well be going nutty, I may well have recently had some sort of catastrophe take place in my house that I don't yet know about, but I have to consider this option, because if I don't then I will go insane.

Recently, I've been unable to sleep. I keep hearing the strangest noises that sound like speaking, but are too muffled to understand.

Here's the way I explain it:

The first one sounds like when you blow into bottles with different levels of water in them, to create different sounds. But at the same time, it almost passes for speech.

The second one sounds as if I'm sat upstairs and there is a man downstairs with a really deep voice. I can't hear any words, it's too muffled.

But I sit there desperately trying to decipher what the noise is. Whether it's speech, or I am indeed going chicken oriental.

We've been here for over a year and I've never once heard my adjoining neighbours. They're quite old and go to bed early, too. So they've never caused any disturbances in the past. Besides, this always happens when I go to bed (no earlier than 2am).

I've tried waking my partner, but he doesn't hear anything and thinks I'm bonkers. I've heard floorboards creaking as if someone is walking on them and something REALLY weird happened when I was in the bath a few weeks ago.

My baby (7 months) was in her crib in the bedroom and my partner was downstairs watching TV with the other children. I heard someone knock something over in my room, scare the heck out of my baby and run into the girls' bedroom. I honestly thought it was one of the kids, and so called out to them to see who it was. Hubby heard me and came upstairs to ask me what was wrong and when I told him he said they were all down there.

Of course he doesn't believe a word I said and automatically dismissed it as something and nothing.

I went to a spiritual church recently and the lady told me my Nan is here. The thing is, it just doesn't feel like it's her that's mking the noises.

Am I going mad? Do people who hear things always hear them? Or can it be developed? Is there somethign I can do to make the speech more coherent?

I know that if I'm not mad, and this isn't in my head, then this person/people really want me to hear what they have to say, because they won't let me sleep.

I have four children, I really need to sleep. We've been burgled 3 times over Christmas and sleeping is already difficult for me. So this is just adding to everything.

Any ideas on what to do? Or if I am just actually clinically mental?

Thanks
Old 02-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Knower

You are exhausted for a start with lack of sleep due to baby and then the burglars, wow you must feel so tired. Its then hard to distinguish between what is real and what isnt. So yes your imagination could be at work here exacerbating your worries about being burgled again.

Your experiences to some extent mirror my own . For my part once my intention was clear it was fine. Breathe, relax and use whatever imagery makes you and your house feel safe (some talk about white bubble around their house but whatever you use its the INTENTION behind it). Be firm, be a mum and say thanks but no thanks and leave it. Dont give it your attention and keep your intention clear. Its not Hollywood no one can hurt you.

Amazing what a firm hand can do but its gotta be firm with a huge dollop of love and respect too.

Good luck x
Old 03-01-2011, 10:22 AM
Serenity Bear

I agree with Orbie, just be firm. The spirit just wants your attention for some reason.

Look up the Fox sisters and Hydesville, and they had a lot of rapping and other things going on the house.