Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-11-2010, 11:17 AM
Cherub T

Question marks on body

Hi, i've thought about this for a while. I was wondering if anyone has marks on their body such as moles, birthmarks and such. Do you feel it's connected to a past life?
Old 10-11-2010, 02:08 PM
cheeky_monkey

I have a mole in the same place as my mum, well two actually so i believe they are a sign we are close (atleast genetically). Perhaps it indicates past lives, I'm not sure.

I also have marks on by back which look like whip marks but used to think they were related to a past life or something I've done or not done in this life.
Old 10-11-2010, 04:32 PM
pebble

I had a mole on my wedding ring finger...then when my first son was born, somehow, he had a mole in the same exact place as mine..then mine completely disappeared. weird? yep, but true.
Old 28-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Guide
I don't have any birth marks just beauty marks that are pretty much
every where. I've always loved them for some reason. I was really
upset when I woke up one morning and saw one of them was gone
because of a huge mysterious scar was on it. I have no clue how I
got cut but it happen about 6 years yet I still have the scar. Losing
that mark ,even though it was one small one, it was like losing a pinky
finger or something. I feel very close to. I don't know why but perhaps
it is a past life idk.
Old 28-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Administrator
I was shot in my previous life as a native american.the bullet entered just behind my ear, i have a scar there,and behind the other ear i have 3 freckles at the same place,

Namaste
Old 28-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Sira

I have plenty of these beauty spots around the body and somehow I have always thought that they reveal my history and evolution as human. I have one on my left arm and this year it has changed from a round mark to a heart! =)

Edit: corrected the arm. I always mix the left and right! =)

Last edited by Sira : 28-12-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 28-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Serenity Bear

It is said that moles, marks etc are places where you have been wounded fatally in the past.
Old 29-12-2010, 06:17 AM
Ciqala

I have a cool story to share about my birth mark.

I was adopted as a baby, into the family that i have now. My adopted mother, was always unable to give birth for medical reasons, it was impossible. Right after she adopted me, she miraculously gave birth to a baby who did not make it, it was too premature. She ended up miraculously having another baby afterwards, which is my sister. She still says i was the miracle that made my sister. This whole thing was like a plan of the divine, let alone a miracle for my mother, and i always thought that i chose them to be my family, being adopted and all.
But the most amazing thing about this, was that me and my adopted sister both have identical birth marks. Completely identical. You would think we were blood related, but we are not. They are the same shape, like white diamonds on the back of our heads, in the same spot and everything. Well this isn't exactly reincarnation related, but in a way it is, because i believe our birth marks prove we were together in past lives. I was meant to be with the family i have now, and we all believe the birth marks prove it.
Old 29-12-2010, 06:29 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I was shot in my previous life as a native american.the bullet entered just behind my ear, i have a scar there,and behind the other ear i have 3 freckles at the same place,

Namaste

that sort of reminds me of my past lives being native, i can remember numerous times in different lives, i watched someone i was close to being shot, and if there weren't guns invented, it was a spear, or some other weapon, but it was always the same scenario, they were the greatest fighter i highly regarded, some new enemy came up, and totally blind sided my buddy. i have too many memories of genocide, and war even before that.
sometimes i think, it was the exact same person dying in front of me. and i worry i may have to witness history repeat itself again, i also somehow get to know a lot of people who like to fight.
Old 18-01-2011, 09:25 AM
Mothwing

I have a birthmark under my right breast that I've always thought was where I was stabbed or shot in a past life. It's faded as I've gotten older though, wonder if that means some past life pain has healed?