Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-05-2020, 07:16 PM
asearcher

Accidently jumping in the time zone perhaps

I have a peculiar question to ask...sometimes during night in my dreams I slip from normal dreams to being in my past life home and there is nothing exciting going on just normal stuff any housewife in those days would be up to, checking on the baby, calling for my husband while being in the kitchen and he is in the living room, cleaning a bit, doing the laundry, the phone ring and I take notes, or being in a car and it is as if the hours go by just as they do in my reality. So absolutely nothing traumatic. Not a nightmare. The only thing that can be a bit off is that i would in my past life suddenly get very tired and the husband would tell me to rest and he would watch over everything.

in that past life it was day time when I was in my reality facing night time, I have checked the different time tables from the country and time zone I live in now to where I use to live in the past life.

Could I by accident visit my past life self and these be true memories going on simultaneously as my own life? It is as if I am just coming along, watching my past self do or say things but it just feels like me at the time but still not like I am in control.

The husband later got to be an ex husband and is now dead. The baby lived on to be married. The house still stands, but of course other people live in it these days.

I am always more effected after having a night of such dreams and it takes me longer to feel that I am truly here, in this life. I can only remember some few scenes but the time in the dream is just like it ought to have been in real life which also make it different from my perception of other dreams.

I have not heard of anyone with past life memories having it like this so perhaps I am the only one?
Old 02-05-2020, 06:04 PM
Master
Wow that could be anything - the only thing comes to mind during my research is etheric projection - 'not' astral - in etheric from what I studied things are in different places than normal - windows in your house for example, not where they should be - I have done etheric projection only once I assume it etheric because in this dream/projection I met my brother and remember saying to him how long you been etheric projecting, answer to that is never lol...

But the rest of it was flying out in the countryside, then landing to speak to people who I never met before, but I had full control, but I wouldn't have know if anything was different to normal. But if you look up etheric projection, people who know about it, say things are different.

Hope this might help.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 05-05-2020, 04:23 AM
asearcher

Thank you One Light that is really something, I have not heard of it before, will look into it.