Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-07-2013, 02:12 PM
santacruz18

I have heard non-physical bells ringing, Angels?

I have heard a few different types of bells ring during meditation and upon waking in the morning. Also, heard a dog bark a few times. Are the bells meant to be a message from an angel?
Old 01-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Master

Not sure what the barking dog means, but the bell you're hearing is probably an astral bell and if it's a clear tone it's usually a positive sign for good things or helpful advice.

Jenny Crow
Old 01-07-2013, 08:40 PM
workinprogress

I take the bells to be a form vibratory resonance.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Suspended
Dogs barking and bells ringing are two fairly regular non-physical sounds that I hear.

You might find this link interesting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia#Sounds

especially the section, Sounds.

Old 02-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Guide

Hmmm I have heard bells too but I tink those were the bells I bought! I know wheni meditate sometimes I will see my room, and I once saw 3 big bells! They made a drexel ringing sound when I shook them, but then I got bored and realized that I may be astral projecting so I tried to go though walls again.

I have also heard cats, meowing and purring, and I know it's a purring cat because I will almost always feel a cat next to me purring its sooo cool! I can sometimes pet them too. But I guess depending on how deep I am in. Mediation, makes the cats feel more real than just feeling something around me that purrs or meows...I am ot sure of that's the same as how you experience things
Old 02-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Master
I heard cat purring the other night early morning around 430am, it wasn't one of my flesh and blood cats cos I'd just let one out of my room and closed the door when i got back into bed, i heard the purring it was soothing and i couldn't tell where it was coming from, i checked to see if any of my cats were locked in with me, but there weren't any....the purring went on for about 30 minutes......i think it was the 2nd anniversary of my beloved Ollie who got run over 2 years ago.....if it was him Im so glad he came to visit, because ive been thinking of him a lot and feeling sad about his loss......I love my cats and i loved Ollie a lot........