Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-05-2019, 01:03 AM
Guide

I googled it briefly. So this is a powerful frequency for the crown and third eye. It's no wonder the body is preventing you from slipping further into this experience. I'm no expert but what I will tell you is it confirmed things I've mentioned above, that your physical body and the lower chakras need to be ready for this sort of thing. I feel like if you can tend to your lower chakras first starting with the root then you won't have trouble integrating this frequency. Seems like you went "all or nothing" in the attempt, but it's ok, most people ignore the lower chakras and go straight for the upper chakras and spiritual experiences, and that's not always the best way to go about it.

The lower chakras pertain to all human emotional issues and are of a lower vibration. If we're holding on to lower emotions in these chakras then it will certainly make it difficult to adjust to higher frequencies such as the one you listened to. It's like we have to start from square one to clear out the lower chakras first, and this is never pleasant. It's kind of like you need to know where you've came from in order to know where you're going, and that starts at the root.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:15 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I googled it briefly. So this is a powerful frequency for the crown and third eye. It's no wonder the body is preventing you from slipping further into this experience. I'm no expert but what I will tell you is it confirmed things I've mentioned above, that your physical body and the lower chakras need to be ready for this sort of thing. I feel like if you can tend to your lower chakras first starting with the root then you won't have trouble integrating this frequency. Seems like you went "all or nothing" in the attempt, but it's ok, most people ignore the lower chakras and go straight for the upper chakras and spiritual experiences, and that's not always the best way to go about it.

The lower chakras pertain to all human emotional issues and are of a lower vibration. If we're holding on to lower emotions in these chakras then it will certainly make it difficult to adjust to higher frequencies such as the one you listened to. It's like we have to start from square one to clear out the lower chakras first, and this is never pleasant. It's kind of like you need to know where you've came from in order to know where you're going, and that starts at the root.
Ah I see, I listen to a mix tbf but this one clearly had a big effect, at least I know what to work on thank you :)
Old 04-05-2019, 02:29 AM
Guide

You're so welcome. Don't hesitate to reach out if anything I said resonates with you.