Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-04-2019, 06:28 AM
iorek65

Book1 This Universe Will Be Forced To Repay What It Has Stolen

The universe (and "The Secret" for that matter) is a twisted flawed computer program that has no interest in working the best interest of anyone but those who serve it.

It will be forced to cough up what it has stolen and this will be manifest by beings who will remain largely ignored by the sleeping masses.

The universe has stolen quite a lot from those who have entered it, and is on a time limit and barrier for how long it can continue to take with its greedy hands.

"The universe does not have my back, but I can bend it from the depths of my being."

The universe does not want me to have what I want, but I can get what I want if my will and purpose are aligned with depth of truth and resilient.

The depths of what is real bends what is fake here.

The fact of the matter is that this universe and its makers are under heavy prosecution and a high mission is under way to recover stolen memories, experiences, and consciousness.

The protection for the beings manifesting and performing this alteration in the undercurrents is rooted in the massive veil between physical and spiritual reality that fragments the servants of the system from being fully able to access their own memories of past lives and perceive deeper who is who.

This is why Greater Reality beings are mainly assaulted spiritually and emotionally -- because those hunting them are alien ET's ... well actually that's the wrong way to put it. Because now the aliens angels and gods are being hunted by GR beings.

The servants of the DemiUrge will be prosecuted and punished severely for what they've done here -- it is the depth of their fate and it cannot be avoided. There is no "if" -- only "when".

"Stand tall, and shake the heavens"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GR Girl Sky Resized.jpg (183.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 29-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Can you say this simpler so I can understand it?
Pretend you are talking to an 8th grader for the first time.
I think what you have to say is interesting and may have merit if I could
understand it better.

How do we serve the universe or a computer program?
I have entered the universe...so what has it stolen from me in basic terms?
What does this mean? ...the DemiUrge will be prosecuted...

Can you see that this would be hard to understand for a person unfamiliar
to these terms and ideas?

If you don't want to..ok...but it's over my head.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-04-2019, 07:53 PM
Master

Like Miss H., I struggle to understand the meaning of the original post.

But as far as I am concerned, the universe gives everything and steals nothing.

If anything can be stolen from me then it was never mine to begin with - it was only borrowed.

That which is truly mine can never be stolen.

Peace.
Old 29-04-2019, 08:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
The universe (and "The Secret" for that matter) is a twisted flawed computer program that has no interest in working the best interest of anyone but those who serve it.

It will be forced to cough up what it has stolen and this will be manifest by beings who will remain largely ignored by the sleeping masses.

The universe has stolen quite a lot from those who have entered it, and is on a time limit and barrier for how long it can continue to take with its greedy hands.

"The universe does not have my back, but I can bend it from the depths of my being."

The universe does not want me to have what I want, but I can get what I want if my will and purpose are aligned with depth of truth and resilient.

The fact of the matter is that this universe and its makers are under heavy prosecution and a high mission is under way to recover stolen memories, experiences, and consciousness.

The protection for the beings manifesting and performing this alteration in the undercurrents is rooted in the massive veil between physical and spiritual reality that fragments the servants of the system from being fully able to access their own memories of past lives and perceive deeper who is who.

This is why Greater Reality beings are mainly assaulted spiritually and emotionally -- because those hunting them are alien ET's ... well actually that's the wrong way to put it. Because now the aliens angels and gods are being hunted by GR beings.

The servants of the DemiUrge will be prosecuted and punished severely for what they've done here -- it is the depth of their fate and it cannot be avoided. There is no "if" -- only "when".

You seem to be talking about the greater/universal war of reality, which first and foremost is ones own.

So by seeing this creation through your own universal self as the resolve itself, then you begin to see things as they are for real in self. The greater suffering in self when walked through us a doorway of greater abundance in life.

When I read things like this I sense disconnect, conflict in self and it’s own seperate or from its own connected source. Trapped by the greater system/conditioning, yet to open beyond the veil of its own universal seed within itself. A belief that the universe itself is at war in its entirety.

When in fact their is sooooo much more than just these warring messy bits one perceives and is trying to see for real themselves.

When the focus on war and loss extends into a greater reality that one knows as itself, when memories beyond the illusionary creations if oneself end arise more clear, you develop understanding, compassion and connection to the true source of this war and loss at the greater level that you are part of in your own disconnect.

You can bend and shake all you want, the greater in you, as your piece will decide ones fate. The roles and choices we create and believe are making all this happen, are just that.The unknown reveals itself as we are revealed by it, in this turnaround.

I don’t think it’s a ‘must pay’ approach but passion certainly helps to ‘move the perceiver’ into the creative awareness, more dillegently and with clarity. The turnaround is part of changing cycles, seeing more than you did previously, seeing our time on earth is not entirely about suffering and war, missing out and lack. It’s everything and more and you see this more clearly when the greater war and I’m owed something dissolves into forgiveness and love for its own lack.

The universe doesn’t owe anyone. We owe it to ourselves to understand deeper the nature of our war within. We owe it to ourselves to understand war in others deeper to understand how life is as a greater war and loss. To understand the unknown reveals more beyond war in us, when clarity and pure being is ready. Then owing understands itself as the ‘whole’ and itself as abundance.

Remembering manifests itself...
Old 29-04-2019, 08:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Sounds like a great plot for a science fiction movie.
Old 29-04-2019, 08:41 PM
janielee

Fear as mind control. Let's choose Love instead.
Old 29-04-2019, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Sounds like a great plot for a science fiction movie.
Exactly!....
Old 29-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65

Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth, 'You owe me.' Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky.

Hafiz..