Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Kaceykat

re: automatic writing? Decades ago, when I was very ungrounded and taking the shortcut of psychodelics on the spiritual path (wrong for me) I was journaling and started automatic writing spontaneously. Freaked me out. I would have freaked out more if I had understood that the spirit's name, Mojo, was voodoo Took me months to get rid of the panic attacks his little visits would initiate, the tingle of energy at the deltoid which indicated he was there and wanted to write, but I was blessed with a lot of help, generous people all.

It goes without saying that everyone on this BB already knows about using prayers of protection when opening oneself up, but I thought I should repeat the suggestion and post my experience in case there's a teenaged mini-me out there reading

again, I'm not slamming auto.writing in general, it was all my bad for letting myself get so ungrounded in the place, but the problem with being at the very beginning of the path is that you don't know what you don't know
Old 18-02-2012, 02:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
It's a female name and Lucia is a very 1940s name :)

Yes it is! I looked it up, found out the name means "light."
Old 18-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaceykat
re: automatic writing? Decades ago, when I was very ungrounded and taking the shortcut of psychodelics on the spiritual path (wrong for me) I was journaling and started automatic writing spontaneously. Freaked me out. I would have freaked out more if I had understood that the spirit's name, Mojo, was voodoo Took me months to get rid of the panic attacks his little visits would initiate, the tingle of energy at the deltoid which indicated he was there and wanted to write, but I was blessed with a lot of help, generous people all.

It goes without saying that everyone on this BB already knows about using prayers of protection when opening oneself up, but I thought I should repeat the suggestion and post my experience in case there's a teenaged mini-me out there reading

again, I'm not slamming auto.writing in general, it was all my bad for letting myself get so ungrounded in the place, but the problem with being at the very beginning of the path is that you don't know what you don't know

PS.. Mojo means Magic.. Not all magic is Voodoo..

mo·jo/ˈmōˌjō/
Noun:

A magic charm, talisman, or spell.
Magic power.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:13 AM
Knower
This was a great thread and we thank you so very much for sharing with us Evaah <3 :) xoxoxo
Old 05-12-2012, 01:30 AM
wanderingstars

This was helpful. Thank you!