Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-03-2024, 12:25 AM
Guide

Who is the chooser of the chosen ?

This thread today is about the asking the question of who is the CHOOSER of
the CHOSEN ? This thread is about answering the question that was from the
BIBLE where JESUS said that, "many are called, but few are chosen"? Who is
this being that chooses this seeker who wants to serve his fellow beings, and
share any insights that this called server wishes to share?

Who is it who does the calling? And why are so few chosen? Who decides this
outcome?

My answer is that we are the ones who choose and are called to service, and
only we individually can decide this process, there is no other Authority in this
universe that can stop the earnest seeker of the INDWELLING SELF SHINING
TRUTH.
tbc
All or any input welcomed Blessings michael.
Old 22-03-2024, 04:02 AM
Master
In my view, agape love or let us say pure love, which is an unconditional effervescence, is the ultimate, magical expression of the creator and as such, beginning with self-love it changes its colourations as joy, selective empathy, universal compassion and bliss, all rooted in purity of being.

This brings us to the desire to serve. It is said that somewhere along the soul journey, one or more lifetimes are needed to be spent in service of others, for growth. Yet, let’s examine this for its validity. Who serves? What is the intent?

In most cases, we find that the desire to serve is ego driven, in as there is an entity which feels good about itself if it serves. Then there is someone who serves as a conduit of God’s energy. There is a vital difference between the two, even if outwardly they seem to be the same.

Stepping back to love, we see that love employs no use of force. Yet, love alone is real, all else egoic and hence false. So it would then boil down to how much love we choose to imbibe in our being, voluntarily. We can also rephrase it as, what percentage of our form is love and light?

There being only one consciousness, which we can call Self or God or universal mind, the scattered aspects* (*us, all entities) of It seek reunification with It since they each are It. However, the path being voluntary, some sparks are brighter, closer to God, while others will take some more time to wake up. So, the ones who are more in resonance with love, out of them, some merge with source as it is and others pause, opting to serve. At that level of evolution, there is little or no separation from God.

We need not wait for such lofty peaks to appear before us however. Right here and now, our thoughts, words and deeds, if radiating love in small uplifting gestures and heart warming smiles, it too is service, spontaneously performed in childlike playfulness.
Old 22-03-2024, 11:52 AM
Wow, Unseeking...that was just beautiful.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-03-2024, 12:10 PM
Master
Thank you, Miss H
Old 22-03-2024, 09:21 PM
Administrator
This is something that Sparrow said And I agree fully with it

"Place your trust only in that which you can rely; your Self. It is never for anyone else to save you from anything; it is for you to simply be who you choose to be; your own enemy or your own salvation and spiritual evolution. You decide."

But it is as if it was written about me. .I always follow my own path always have done.

Namaste
Old 22-03-2024, 09:40 PM
Master
I know God has a life plan for all of us sometimes it can be bad and really what and really bad look it can be port we've got the Sat ourselves think positive think positive and think positive and were on enough I painting a negatively but I think this cause of the menopause I'm going through new excuse and we'll put you all the plan even animals the plants they have a life plan as well

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-03-2024, 03:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
This thread today is about the asking the question of who is the CHOOSER of
the CHOSEN ?

Who is it who does the calling? And why are so few chosen? Who decides this
outcome?

My answer is that
tbc
All or any input welcomed Blessings michael.

I think the best gift you can give to the world is to be yourself more open and authentic. So in this way of seeing, you are the one choosing and chosen as you and your life decides.

The universe responds as open we are to ourselves, so the more we live through our authentic true state more complete, the natural flow outwardly moves as you move through life.

Thinking about the quote from Jesus you mentioned. Many are called, few are chosen. I think this relates to our own unique piece within the whole. If Jesus was living more connected to his true state then there is a stream who chose the way he came into this world to model. But the offering is there for all if they do choose.
Old 23-03-2024, 04:12 PM
Master

Or, on the other hand, maybe Jesus didn’t actually say that at all and the scribes transcribing the manuscripts got it wrong. Who knows.

Just a thought.
Old 24-03-2024, 12:01 AM
Guide

Blessings Unseeking seeker for your most welcome and wise input on this thread.

Indeed "WE" are all the ONE SELF pretending through ignorance to be the
many.
Old 24-03-2024, 12:06 AM
Guide

Blessings JustBE thank you for your thoughtful and positive input on this thread

We all our the CHOOSER of our SELF, their in no greater authority in this universe than our SELF.

regards michael.