Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-12-2023, 07:05 AM
Ascender
I asked for new guides and this is what happened since my previous guides went silent

So recently I got tired of my spiritual guides being really quiet and not saying anything to me so I verbally asked for a new set of guides and I think I got them they're really Stern and they're really strict one of them told me he's tired of my s*** and well it's because I've been acting in a bad way sometimes especially with regard to a relationship
Like I kind of got jealous and possessive and then later on that evening the guy said I'm tired of you s*** so I'm really glad that I'm finally getting help on something that's been going on for a long time I'm really grateful.

Has anyone else had a different set of guides throughout their life? And how many sets?
Old 14-12-2023, 08:11 AM
Master

Do you know, I must be a bit odd because I've never ever known who my guides are (outside of guardian angels and family in spirit watching over me). If I've got any then they never shown themselves to me.
Just a couple of things to observe though with what you just said but I think you probably know this already. None of us need guides to know that to express excessive jealousy or possessiveness is not healthy.
Plus , you say this "guy" was fed up of your behaviour ?
Do please excuse my ignorance, but I was under the impression that you were gay ? Unless I got that wrong too and I probably have .
But I hope that you get the guidance you need with your new guides.
Old 14-12-2023, 08:41 AM
Ascender
[quote=AngelBlue]Do you know, I must be a bit odd because I've never ever known who my guides are (outside of guardian angels and family in spirit watching over me). If I've got any then they never shown themselves to me.

Hey angel. The guy I spoke of that said "I'm tired of you S" was my guide, not a human being or who ik in a relationship with.

As for your guides, you have to ask for them and then learn how to listen to them. After you ask, try to listen and watch things like signs, feathers, conversation people are having, even music can be used by guides to communicate a message to you. I hope this helps

Last edited by Native spirit : 14-12-2023 at 11:13 AM.
Old 14-12-2023, 08:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~
Hey angel. The guy I spoke of that said "I'm tired of you S" was my guide, not a human being or who ik in a relationship with.

As for your guides, you have to ask for them and then learn how to listen to them. After you ask, try to listen and watch things like signs, feathers, conversation people are having, even music can be used by guides to communicate a message to you. I hope this helps
Oh I see !!! Sorry for the confusion !!!!!
I communicate with spirit , and I feel spirit. Also I see all the signs like feathers etc and have been doing so since the 90's.
But I've never seen an actual vision of any guides .
It's like a lot of people know who their animal guides are. Me not a clue !
Old 14-12-2023, 09:27 AM
Ascender
My third eye is very activated right now, normally I would not hear my guides speaking, maybe 2-3 times a year id hear them. Anyway it kinda caught me off guard when I asked for new guides, and I got guides that are going to help me with my personal relationship habits. I didn't ask for that, but I'm trusting it's for good.
Old 14-12-2023, 10:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~
My third eye is very activated right now, normally I would not hear my guides speaking, maybe 2-3 times a year id hear them. Anyway it kinda caught me off guard when I asked for new guides, and I got guides that are going to help me with my personal relationship habits. I didn't ask for that, but I'm trusting it's for good.
Good..I hope it helps.
And again , don't know if I'm being a bit thick here but I wasn't aware that we could ask for new guides .
Old 14-12-2023, 11:12 AM
Administrator
A guide would never speak to you like that, that was not a guide and you cant ask for a new set as you wish either,
A guide is assigned to you,
they are they to help you on your spiritual journey,
if they are silent and have nothing to say to you then you are not as ready as you think you are,

Namaste
Old 14-12-2023, 11:14 AM
Administrator
Please be aware of the quote rule no more than two or three sentences only

Namaste
Old 14-12-2023, 03:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
A guide
if they are silent and have nothing to say to you then you are not as ready as you think you are,

Namaste
I disagree native spirit. I've had dreams about 8 guides and then one that was a higher level guide named Sophia and I have worked with Sophia for many years. Just like you can ask guides to help you verbally, you can ask for new ones if the old ones are done. I mean, in reality, you can ask for anything you want from the universe and if the universe is fine with it and you're in alignment with it then it will happen..

Also, what he said wasn't evil or wrong. It has a deeper meaning for me and he said it in a playful way. What it mean sfor me is that I am being cynical and stuck ina negative pattern with people and my relationships. He's pointing out my negativity in a way that I understand.

Thanks though.
Old 13-01-2024, 05:02 PM
Ascender
After thinking on it more I agree with you native. Thank you.