Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Guide

I do not close the chakras after words as they will generally reduce their activity on there own, but hopefully remain a bit more open then they will before. It is always in one's best interest to stay grounded. Again, it is my general position that the chakras should remain open and one's work towards slowly increasing the flow of energy and raising its vibration in your body should happen gradually. The kundalini Rising is a great example of a dramatic increase of flow. It opens up the chakras a lot increasing the amount of energy to be "dealt with" and makes for quite an adjustment. I do seal the energy field at the end of a session so that it is not as open to outside energy.

Kundalini, most always, there is some residual energy left over that needs flushing out. But, if during the session you remove the majority of the blockage your system will then be operating with enough energetic circulation to easily take care of anything left over. So, I am almost 100% sure in every case that I did not get it all, but I am usually quite secure in the fact that I got enough for the rest to take care of itself either by the bodies natural process or by additional sessions if needed. For example, I did a big chakra healing on myself last evening at about 7pm, and I woke up at about 3 in the morning with some additional stuff that came to the surface. Part of my first several sessions with my clients deals with what to do when this happens. Remember, when run out of spiritual clutter that is not aligned with christ conscious, well, lets just say you are going to feel really light that day :)
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 12-02-2007, 11:01 PM
kundalini

Hey, great reply Chadley!

Of course, you are correct about keeping the feet chakra open.

Also, what you said about the body being able to take care of the energy residue left behind by itself also sounds to me to be completely correct.

Your answer has provided me with yet some more questions though! You speak of sealing the energy field after a session so it is not open to outside energy. Can you go into more detail about this?

For example, when exactly does the energy field open? Also, do you mean just the etheric aura or all the rest of the subtle bodies as well? How exactly is it that you close this energy field?

K.
Old 13-02-2007, 01:12 AM
Guide

Sealing the energy field

When I wrote that I thought you might have questions about it. hee hee

Ok, When you perform or assist with a healing with someone, there is an unspoken contract between the healer and the recipiant to allow the healer access to their field. This must come about by the recipiant's higher free will and puts the clients intention and energy field in a receptive state in all layers of the field. Once the session is complete, I say a prayer, set the intention that the healing is finished, and strengthen the outer layer of the recipiants energy field so that they are not suseptible to outside energy and can resume their normal protection.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 13-02-2007, 01:21 AM
kundalini

Ah, thanks for the explanation Chadley.

In your experience, in what way do you feel that meditation has on the energy system and the chakras?

K.
Old 13-02-2007, 02:29 AM
Guide

In almost all circumstances it is good. It does, of course, depend on exactly what your intention is during the meditation and what emotions you are trying to experience. But, in general, meditation increases the metaphysical circulation do to the relaxing nature of it. Meditation, in a way, is an act of surrender in its own right. The very act of letting go of and quieting the mind increases the energetic circulation of the aura and spiritual bodies.
Old 13-02-2007, 06:41 AM
kundalini

Hi chadley,

I find that that is a great explanation.

Thanks, K.
Old 15-02-2007, 04:47 PM
angelica

Hi Chadley,
im so glad you started this thread...cause i was looking for an answer...ive been waiting to explore the chakras..one step at a time...my question is...my lower right buttocks vibrate at night...i had read somewhere before what it was, but i forgot....could you please help answer that ?

thank you
god bless

angelica
Old 15-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Guide

Angelica, to my knowledge, the chakras are usually associated with the glands and organs of the body and do not directly effect the buttocks or any other group of muscular tissue. There may be a relationship I am unaware of, of course, but, in my experience, physcial symptoms like you describe are generally as the result of energy flow within the body after it has already been absorbed from the body through the chakras. There may be blockages in the meridans or in the physical ether in your body among other things. I would have to actually view the energy around it before I could give you any more specifics as to the origin of your symptoms. This is why I rarely give advice like this to people on the forums because I am unable to make any personal assessment of the situation or individual.

However, if you want me to take a shot at it, even though by location you might suspect a relationship to the root chakra, the fact that you have involuntary muscular movement suggests nerve damage to me.

How is your sugar?
Old 15-02-2007, 06:33 PM
angelica

Thank you Chadley...i was for some reason thinking of the root chakra...and i have been also taking more vitamin b, lately.....i believe i need to drink more water, my sugar level i believe is moderate......nerve damage, yes...when i also do deep breathing i can feel my nerves twitching...... thank you for that....due to some past stress, im still working on healing my body.......again thank you ....!!!!!!!

god bless
angelica
Old 15-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Enlightener

Metallic Green Neon Man delivers a formal approach to nicotine misuse

Hey chadley, thanks for posting this thread, really helpful.

I have a few questions about what you guys have been discussing.

The first one is about this "outside" energy. How come you need a protective "coating" to sustain your energy centres. I thought that the world and the natural environment would help sustain these energies...or is it that we have polluted the environment so much that we need to shield ourselves from all the unhealthy energies that the world is dealing with?

Also, I haven't heard anyone mention the ear chakras. The reason I bring this up is that I, at times, feel these quite strongly, in my temples, just above my ears.

Also, my third eye is mostly always open and is, I believe, very overactive. On majority it is open about 99% of the time as compared to my other chakras (which I often don't feel at all, unless I am wanting to feel them).
I think this creates a great question for this thread: How does one balance the chakras to attain good humour (health).

Enlightener

P.S. Can;t wait to view the 'Kundalini' thread. :)
Closed Thread