Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2024, 10:29 AM
Master
True love does exist. Unconditional love, however, is still very difficult as we live in a mostly 3D world, even though that's beginning to change.
The 3D world isn't based on unconditional love, but greed, power, money, ego.
Many are struggling with this as they are not 3D any longer, yet have to live and work in the 3D world.

I have always said the closest to unconditional love is between mother and child.

Concerning romantic love, it is always true love, otherwise most love relationships would be not true love, which isn´t right.
But to come to the popular meaning of true love... that depends on the state of development of someone's energy system, and with that how far their heart is able to open or not.

When you still have a lot of issues -mostly in the lower 3 chakras- you cannot fully open your heart and then you also aren't able to reach that state of true love.
In that state the version of 'true love' is a lower version of it.

I noticed myself years ago that the love I felt for my partners, seemed to be different. Deeper. More real. More something. The love I felt for my 2nd partner seemed so much more intense than the love I felt for my 1st one!
At first I thought I simply loved my 2nd partner more, but I knew that wasn't what was going on.
Then I realised it wasn't about how much I loved them, but how much I was able to love a partner. In other words: I had grown and was capable of deeper / higher love then before!
With my 3rd partner it went way beyond the ceiling my 'love ability' had before.

In short, I'm closer and closer to what is meant by "true love". That hasn't so much to do with finding that one and only true other person & soulmate. It's all about being able to open up so much, to have the Heart chakra as good as cleared, that you yourself are able to experience & generate true love.

The Heart chakra has 33 chambers and each has a lot of issues. The outer ones are green, then there's pink, then lilac, then the last one pure white.
To have all 33 cleared and bright and pure is a rare thing. Most people can't even receive... They can give, but not receive.
But the closer you get to that, the more you will be able to feel, generate, and attract true love & unconditional love.