Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-07-2020, 12:14 AM
Guide
Hidden blessing

Blessings = ble-sings = bleh sings

All the suffering we endure is a blessing, it blesses our hearts in many ways. Even the evil man blesses us with his curses. Sitting at the highest is pure love and pure right. When even we, with impure hearts, see someone hurt we long to make them better. Long to make it right. All our actions get directed in this way. Even our basic wants hold power. Not only that but we hate wrongs, we often hate people who do wrongs and thus are against them. Our suffering brings us light from beyond ourselves from high up above, and many other sources beyond ourselves. Think of all the people who empower their prayers with belief etc. The people who empower the light.

When someone knows in their heart that they are wrong then they lose conviction. Their message gets blurred, tainted, they instead in their minds convey that it is wrong to do this. Deep within them is all the reasons it is wrong, and all the reasons they don't listen. They carry in them all the choices, all the reasons (awareness). I am learning to see mine. For example the first time you got cut off while walking you made thoughts and feelings then you made choices. You might have got put out because you are "special" and important and got upset and told them to watch where they are going. Or humble and kind thought I better get out of the way. Now that you encountered that and made your choices then you will make them again unless, for one example you learn more, think more, feel more and remake your choices. Now you carry these choices, this life substance. Experience has become you.

One man's hate towards something good just makes the good stronger, and fuels the fire of love much more in the good man. One man's inaction is another's action when he sees and hated how he did nothing when he should have done something. The same man writes a webpage, thinking of ways, generating them fueling the good, while getting the point across that people should take action and make a change. The higher man is full to the brim of righteousness, of goodness, and all of himself is invested in the highest. Every action is full and in the highest direction. He is a vessel, a channel, a beacon of light. One simple thought can be enough and some men have it all.

Pain we endure makes us find ways to heal, makes us find easier paths and solutions, makes us stronger, wiser, gentler. It can bring out the best in us. We aim to make other people's lives better so they won't go through that pain. We teach others not to make that same mistake. It's amazing how one event can spark so much into existence.
Old 24-07-2020, 01:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Blessings = ble-sings = bleh sings

All the suffering we endure is a blessing, ...
I guess you don't mind if I disagree.

I believe pain and suffering aren't necessary. They are signs that you aren't doing what you're meant to do, who you are.

I believe that learning the hard way means that you didn't pay attention. You always get early signs, and things get tough only when you ignored the signs.

Do always what you believe is right, act as who you are, average the results and learn form that.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-07-2020, 09:14 AM
Master
Not really hidden but a conditioned mind will make it appear that way.
Old 24-07-2020, 10:10 AM
Master
Maybe look up the etymology of a word before you make up your own story? I don't get why people always think our language comes from Hindu/Indian. It doesn't.
Here's the etymology of the word "Bless" and "blessing".

bless (v.)
Old English bletsian, bledsian, Northumbrian bloedsian "to consecrate by a religious rite, make holy, give thanks," from Proto-Germanic *blodison "hallow with blood, mark with blood," from *blotham "blood" (see blood (n.)). Originally a blood sprinkling on pagan altars.
Old 27-01-2021, 03:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey Kerubiel talks aabout teleportation.
You said need a guide, explain all this better man.
Your answers can be vague, unclear.
You are talking about love, so share a love with all this community and share what you know about teleportation. You know somenthing wondrous like Teleportation and don't wanna share with us.
I have knocked every corner of the internet to find some true info, have come to this forum when you are saying know/have do it, so common, I think everyone on this forum agree with me, If was I for sure I would share all that I know about it, be clever. Time as passing man, you could been guiding all of us to learn this.
Old 27-01-2021, 04:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

I believe pain and suffering aren't necessary. They are signs that you aren't doing what you're meant to do, who you are.

I believe that learning the hard way means that you didn't pay attention. You always get early signs, and things get tough only when you ignored the signs.

Do always what you believe is right, act as who you are, average the results and learn form that.
Great addition. Imo, I think the OP already knows this but doesn't say it. I can see where both posts are right and so what it is, is a choice. But we do not know we have that choice. It will be interesting to see if they do claim and disagree with this. I do think this is a great add because it reminds us in reverse we create our own reality, but keep in mind truth must be seen, for some reason we feel the need to experience. Why the experience? This is very very common with, in, and because of learning and imo especially if we learn the wrong thing in the first place. Pain is simple an experience. Keep in mind we use pain to express pain until it is set aside. It is choice that is hidden.

Remember, we are not born enlightened, but do awaken.

Last edited by lemex : 28-01-2021 at 01:30 AM.
Old 02-02-2021, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

how do we learn to pay attention. What to pay attention to? Either you listen to others and do what they tell you. But then you lose yourself and become something your not believing everything people tell you. With that you die on the inside. If you make your own path you my get hurt learn from the pain but you'll be your true self, alive and will be able to grow.
Old 02-02-2021, 05:24 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel

One man's hate towards something good just makes the good stronger, and fuels the fire of love much more in the good man. One man's inaction is another's action when he sees and hated how he did nothing when he should have done something. The same man writes a webpage, thinking of ways, generating them fueling the good, while getting the point across that people should take action and make a change. The higher man is full to the brim of righteousness, of goodness, and all of himself is invested in the highest. Every action is full and in the highest direction. He is a vessel, a channel, a beacon of light. One simple thought can be enough and some men have it all.

Pain we endure makes us find ways to heal, makes us find easier paths and solutions, makes us stronger, wiser, gentler. It can bring out the best in us. We aim to make other people's lives better so they won't go through that pain. We teach others not to make that same mistake. It's amazing how one event can spark so much into existence.
There is much that I disagree with in this OP overall e.g. making it sound like suffering is a good thing! Whilst I recognise it may well have beneficial repercussions, it is not something to be sought is it?

As to the above (in bold) i.e. 'one man's hate towards something just makes the good stronger and fuels the fire of love much more in the good man' - quite an optimistic and unrealistic take on the situation! One man's hate, e.g. racism, sexism invariably has a knock-on negative effect on its recipient. To rise above it with love is very much the exception here i.e. very far from being the norm so the generalisation is not true.