Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-09-2011, 08:02 AM
Master

Am I waisting my time?

Hi all, I really want to astral travel to see my deceased pet dog. I tried to again on Saturday morning but was unable to see my pet. I talked to my mother about it and she said I doubt you will ever see your pet or anyone that is deceased as I would be on a low level and I need to be on a higher level to see anyone who is deceased. What are your thoughts? Am I waisting my time?
Old 19-09-2011, 08:08 AM
mattie

Issue Invitation Then Don't Focus On It

Send your beloved deceased pet a message & TRUST they got it. Give an invitation to visit you via a dream (if this is doable). Then move on. Overly focusing on this can keep is from happening.
Old 19-09-2011, 08:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Astral projection can take years to learn how to do consciously. Your best bet is to try via a dream - like Mattie says.

Its not like just picking up a bike and climbing on.
Old 19-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Summerlander

@ astralsuzy:

Rubbish. You are not on a lower or higher level. You are just you. Astral projection can be practised by anyone and the best approach to it is to believe that you can do anything there because you can.

If you listen to your mother who obviously isn't 100% sure as to whether you can see your pet or not, and you think that it is impossible, then you will create mental barriers.

I am saying here with 100% conviction that you CAN and you will see your deceased pet if you put your mind to it and you are certainly not wasting time.

In the OOBE state, rules are different to physical ones. Rather then travelling a distance to see your pet, simply shut your eyes while simultaneously believing that you are already at the location where the dog resides. Be confident that when you open your eyes you will see it. Believe it!

@ Athymari:

Astral projection can take days or weeks to do consciously when you apply the right techniques. Many people stumble upon such techniques early on while others are shown these techniques by the experienced. I am quite confident that astralsuzy can project tonight and see her dog in crystal clarity.

She will be fully conscious and self-aware if she deepens the phase state early on.
Old 19-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Master

Thank you all for your replies.
Thank you very much Summerlander. I will take your advice. You have helped a lot. I will see my pet. Perhaps where I go wrong is I may get frustrated when I am calling my dog and he does not come immediately. I end up back into my body. I will have to be more patient and not expect it to happen immediately.
A while ago when I wanted to see someone, it would not happen. I kept persevering and I did see this person but not immediately. It took a little while for me to be with this person.
Old 19-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh beleive me Summer I have tried and know many people who took difference times and many it took years.

Saying to someone that they can do it in a short time is wrong. She might have a total different way to do it. Its all about just having the knowledge.
Old 19-09-2011, 08:48 PM
Master

If I do not ap then there is always tomorrow. It is good to think you can ap. I think it is easier to ap if you think you can do it. You are half way there. My problem is I do not keep trying to ap. The more you try the more successful you will get.
Old 19-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Summerlander

That's the spirit, astralsuzy! Remember...believe that you will be where your pet is. You can translocate there by simply shutting and opening your eyes rather than summoning. Good luck!
Old 20-09-2011, 02:13 AM
Master
suzy... If it were me I would ask for assistance from my angels, who are good at arranging meetings like you want to have with your dog.

But if you hold on to the idea about How it should happen, in ap for instance, you'll put a limitation on what your angels can do for you.

Xan

Old 20-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Master

Thank you for your advice. I will take one step at a time. If plan A does not work, I will go to plan B.