Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-08-2019, 09:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Do they
I have explained it to you TM that Karma and Reap what you Sow are different, so nobody is backing
anything up, as they are not compatible....
Yes
No, sky123, you got me wrong, I was not talking about you or about somebody else from this forum.
Old 20-08-2019, 09:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes

No, sky123, you got me wrong, I was not talking about you or about somebody else from this forum.
I am trying to explain that they are different as you did ask me what I thought

If you forget about ' New Age ' you might see what the differences are. The concept of Karma is not New Age it's a belief that belongs way before the bible was written and is used in most Ancient Religion's but is very different to a Christian idea of Reap and Sow....

Let's agree to differ rather than go around in circles....
Old 20-08-2019, 09:18 AM
Master

Quote:
I am trying to explain that they are different as you did ask me what I thought
I know, but they use these concepts, you know, the new age people.Of course, these concepts are part of some of the oldest religions, the new age is just a fancy name for the west society.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I always think of He/Man as Spirit, you can blame the Gospel of Thomas for that

Well my other half is excellent at multitasking, he can eat Muffins and drink Coffee at the same time

Good afternoon sky

Strange as it maybe, there is a lot left unsaid there will come a time when it all falls into place.

Thanks, now I have the munchies
Old 20-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Master
Jews never believed, based on the Old Testament,
that the Messiah would be God/god.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Jews never believed, based on the Old Testament,
that the Messiah would be God/god.

Yet, He used them in their disbelief to work salvation for the whole world. They contended against Him, sending Him to the cross.

Which is prophesied in the O.T..

God Almighty did this.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-08-2019, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Yet, He used them in their disbelief to work salvation for the whole world. They contended against Him, sending Him to the cross.

God Almighty did this.

Show me scriptures that the Jews believed Jesus would become God/god?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-08-2019, 06:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

God Almighty did this.

' Yet, He used them in their disbelief to work salvation for the whole world.'

What Salvation Morph, and when will it happen?
Old 20-08-2019, 06:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Show me scriptures that the Jews believed Jesus would become God/god?

Knowing the life of Jesus ( of course, what it known ), it's clear that the old scriptures talk about Him, the Jews got it all wrong because they were thinking like mere human beings, it was all about them, the chosen people, but in fact Jesus came for all humanity.

I think that law was so "harsh" because their hearts were like stone, Jesus's message was the fulfillment, a message of love and forgiveness, Christ could have come into the world now 4000 years ago, but the world would have not been prepared, you can not talk with a man about love when his/her heart is like a stone.

Look at the story about the "The faith of the centurion", the Jews would have never think that their promised King would welcome everyone, in special an enemy, it was all about them.

Our history is full of blood shed, many horrible things happened in this world all done by humanity.
Old 20-08-2019, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Knowing the life of Jesus ( of course, what it known ), it's clear that the old scriptures talk about Him, the Jews got it all wrong because they were thinking like mere human beings, it was all about them, the chosen people, but in fact Jesus came for all humanity.

I think that law was so "harsh" because their hearts were like stone, Jesus's message was the fulfillment, a message of love and forgiveness, Christ could have come into the world now 4000 years ago, but the world would have not been prepared, you can not talk with a man about love when his/her heart is like a stone.

Look at the story about the "The faith of the centurion", the Jews would have never think that their promised King would welcome everyone, in special an enemy, it was all about them.

Other words, no Old Testament scriptures claim the Messiah would be God/god, is that correct?