Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-08-2019, 03:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Life with the Holy Ghost

When one has received the Holy Ghost, there will always be a sign/s allow me to document as briefly as possible. This list by no means is exhaustive:

1. TONGUES: You will be ceased by an immense power and lose total control over your mouth and speak in earthly and unearthly languages. I recount seeing a lady being so overwhelmed by the Holy Spirit and she began to speak a Native American tongue and dance as if round a fire! And when she came back to normal, I told she was speaking and worshipping God in the Native American style. I think she thought it was French, lol!

2. PROPHESY: The common word for prophecy around the forum is "Channeling". God in either of His three person's will speak through you. As He ceases your senses, He will also show you of things to come in the future and give you much information on things.

3. CAUGHT UP IN THE SPIRIT: As is stated, the Holy Spirit will teach you all things; you will find Him lifting you up out of the body to learn various things about Creation and I've noted as common experiences people visiting the Nature Kingdom, outer space and Heaven itself. He basically pulls you out of the body OBE style and teaches you stuff in real time. And when he teaches you all things... He means it.

4. HEAT & ENERGY: There is a feeling of intense heat as though one is sitted by a well lit fire place and other times an intense compacted form of infinite electrical energy (hard to describe, but I tried) that descends upon the Body and opens up briefly spiritual senses.

5. CONVERSATIONS & ENCOUNTERS: You will be enabled to speak in real-time to not only the Holy Ghost, but to Angels, the Saints, the devil and his denizens. Whenever you desire to contact a spiritual being, the enablement of the Holy Spirit allows you to contact them at will.
Old 14-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Ascender

sadly people believe that speaking in "tongues", means to speak gibberish, it doesn't! it's speaking in another language. also the Holy Spirit ISN'T A "HE", it's Jehovah God's active force. or Power to make whatever he wants to happen, happen.

see ,(Acts 7:55,56- But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God). if the HS or HG, was a "being", it wouldn't be in this man, but around or beside him. and Jehovah God didn't need anyone to do what he sent Jesus to do. it was just Jehovah God by means of his Power allowing this man to see this vision in Heaven.

again here at (Matt.1:18,20 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost).

it says ("Mary was found with child of the HG"). it also said ("Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost"). did this mean the HS was a "HE", who impregnated Mary? NO, Jehovah God by means of his Active force or Power place the baby inside Mary womb. and NOT everything that seems to be of God, comes by means of his HS. MANY wants to believe that they receive the HS. or that their "Godly acts, visions, etc., are from God. NOT the case if they're part of this world.

satan can make what seem good, appear to be of God ,(2Cor. 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works).

read (Act 16:16-18 Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling. This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, “These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation.” And this she did for many days. But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And he came out that very hour).

Paul being a true servant of Jehovah God and Follower of Jesus. knew the difference between satan's tricks and God's true HS. true followers today would also know ,(2Cor. 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices). peace
Old 14-08-2019, 09:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
sadly people believe that speaking in "tongues", means to speak gibberish, it doesn't! it's speaking in another language. also the Holy Spirit ISN'T A "HE", it's Jehovah God's active force. or Power to make whatever he wants to happen, happen.

see ,(Acts 7:55,56- But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God). if the HS or HG, was a "being", it wouldn't be in this man, but around or beside him. and Jehovah God didn't need anyone to do what he sent Jesus to do. it was just Jehovah God by means of his Power allowing this man to see this vision in Heaven.

again here at (Matt.1:18,20 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost).

it says ("Mary was found with child of the HG"). it also said ("Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost"). did this mean the HS was a "HE", who impregnated Mary? NO, Jehovah God by means of his Active force or Power place the baby inside Mary womb. and NOT everything that seems to be of God, comes by means of his HS. MANY wants to believe that they receive the HS. or that their "Godly acts, visions, etc., are from God. NOT the case if they're part of this world.

satan can make what seem good, appear to be of God ,(2Cor. 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works).

read (Act 16:16-18 Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling. This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, “These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation.” And this she did for many days. But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And he came out that very hour).

Paul being a true servant of Jehovah God and Follower of Jesus. knew the difference between satan's tricks and God's true HS. true followers today would also know ,(2Cor. 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices). peace

Thank you for your comment Jojo50, especially about the tongues part. It rings true and must be known that glossalalia isn't part of Spirit inspired Tongues.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
When one has received the Holy Ghost, there will always be a sign/s allow me to document as briefly as possible. This list by no means is exhaustive:

1. TONGUES: You will be ceased by an immense power and lose total control over your mouth and speak in earthly and unearthly languages. I recount seeing a lady being so overwhelmed by the Holy Spirit and she began to speak a Native American tongue and dance as if round a fire! And when she came back to normal, I told she was speaking and worshipping God in the Native American style. I think she thought it was French, lol!

Have you experienced speaking in tongues and its many derivatives?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-08-2019, 07:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Have you experienced speaking in tongues and its many derivatives?

Thanks for the question. Indeed, I have experienced this. I remember one of the first times was one night I was praying, and by Gods Grace I spoke spanish, Arabic, Russian, Sanskrit, and the rest I did not know. I wanted to formulate my sentence in English, but by some strange Grace, that sentence came out in these foreign languages. It took over 30 minutes to get back into human state. I was wondering, is this going to last forever, lol! Thank God it was only for the moment.
Old 15-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Master
One of my best experiences I had was:

One day I was walking down a street when 'my voice' told me to go into this small store. I really did not want to go inside because they do not carry hardly anything. But..... being I was just told to go inside, I went inside.

I found a book which I opened and began reading to myself. It was interesting. I read page after page and could not imagine that the largest Buddhist temple complex in the World existed and I had never heard of it before.

How could this happen?

The place mentioned was Pagan and I had never heard of it before.

Then I realized I had been reading French and abruptly could no longer read and understand what I was reading without translating.

Later on, I bought the book in English. Pagan became Bagan, a place I am familiar with. The mystery was solved.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
One of my best experiences I had was:

One day I was walking down a street when 'my voice' told me to go into this small store. I really did not want to go inside because they do not carry hardly anything. But..... being I was just told to go inside, I went inside.

I found a book which I opened and began reading to myself. It was interesting. I read page after page and could not imagine that the largest Buddhist temple complex in the World existed and I had never heard of it before.

How could this happen?

The place mentioned was Pagan and I had never heard of it before.

Then I realized I had been reading French and abruptly could no longer read and understand what I was reading without translating.

Later on, I bought the book in English. Pagan became Bagan, a place I am familiar with. The mystery was solved.

Woah!!! That's an amazing experience. I haven't had that happen to me, only in dreams. Awesome!
Old 15-08-2019, 09:40 PM
Master
Another time I was in the back of a truck that was hauling people near
Laos when an older women got on the truck and spoke. I heard what she said but another voice over rode what she said but spoke in English.

Old 15-08-2019, 09:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Another time I was in the back of a truck that was hauling people near
Laos when an older women got on the truck and spoke. I heard what she said but another voice over rode what she said but spoke in English.

These experiences are beyond words, and it is such a lovely thing to have the Spirit of Life. Have you noticed how a Apostle Paul travelled to preach the Gospel in various places, though being a Jew?
Old 15-08-2019, 11:12 PM
Master
YES!

At first, he was met was extreme opposition...... but slowly he became acceptable.