Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-01-2014, 03:10 PM
Newbie ;)

I would have never believed in the possibility of having a celebrity as a TF if I hadn't experienced it myself. It is so easy to dismiss it as just another crush and a fangirl obsession, which is what I got told by a family member when I dared to mention it to them. But I have experienced celebrity crushes before, so I can compare. This feeling is so much different from anything else I've ever felt, including for people in my immediate surroundings.

All my life I have been searching for the man I remembered from several past lives, and I’d already nearly given up on finding him. Then, completely accidentally, I saw him, and it turns out he’s a celebrity in this lifetime. His fame made it possible for me to find and recognize him, but other than this, I wish he weren't famous, because now I have absolutely no way to contact him, except in dreams.

I do feel him all the time on a soul level, the synchronicities are always there, I sense all his moods and everything he feels. But it is only one-way, I have no direct confirmation from him that he is, indeed, my TF, and that I am not mistaken. I try to trust my heart and not doubt the connection, but it is hard to do so without solid proof. Especially as so many other people now see themselves as his soulmates, so nothing makes me any different.
But when I look into his eyes on photographs, it is almost too painful how well I know him and love him, and how much I sense him as a part of me, and me as a part of him.

So despite the lack of personal contact and the daily pain of being apart this time around, I feel blessed that he is currently incarnated, that he is here, and that I am aware of him.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:40 PM
Deactivated Account

I hope these celebrities are aware that they are in a "union" with you too. It really doesn't make sense. Maybe your chakra's are acting up and your choosing to focus on a object. I recommend googling. Erotomania,the non sexual term.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelybird82
His fame made it possible for me to find and recognize him, but other than this, I wish he weren't famous, because now I have absolutely no way to contact him, except in dreams.

Dreams can be wonderful and if he really is your twin, when the connection gets stronger, you are able to feel him all the time with you if you want. That just takes some time and trusting. Plus if it's ment to be you will meet no matter is he a celebrity or not. My twin is also a celebrity and eventually I met him face to face without much effort at all. Everything kind of fell to place by itself and made the meeting possible but only after I was ready and able to allow it to happen. Just remember not to force it. Good luck with your journey!
Old 09-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
I hope these celebrities are aware that they are in a "union" with you too. It really doesn't make sense. Maybe your chakra's are acting up and your choosing to focus on a object. I recommend googling. Erotomania,the non sexual term.

Thanks for posting this, BlueClover. I figured there was some sort of term for this one.

That doesn't mean that I believe every person who feels they have a celebrity twin flame suffers from this, but I am sure it affects many of us.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Master

Actually, thought what Blue Clover wrote was insensitive, considering lonelybird's reflections on her situation.
Even if anonymously making such a statement, it requires courage because of the vulnerability of others to pass judgment. That is the point of this forum, after all, to be able to speak freely among those on a similar path without the fear of being accused of being delusional because we certainly subject ourselves to enough of that.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:47 PM
thecenterisstill

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
That is the point of this forum, after all, to be able to speak freely among those on a similar path without the fear of being accused of being delusional because we certainly subject ourselves to enough of that.

So perfectly stated. I don't think lonelybird sounds delusional, she's just trying to figure things out and process, like everyone else here.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by able12
Actually, thought what Blue Clover wrote was insensitive, considering lonelybird's reflections on her situation.
Even if anonymously making such a statement, it requires courage because of the vulnerability of others to pass judgment. That is the point of this forum, after all, to be able to speak freely among those on a similar path without the fear of being accused of being delusional because we certainly subject ourselves to enough of that.

My comment was not directed at whether or not I think Blue Clover's comments were appropriate or sensitive. If I weighed in every time I thought someone was completely insensitive on this forum, it's all I would do.

I merely appreciated being directed to that particular term. I, personally, have a celebrity twin flame, and I do not have the thought or expectation that it should or should not be romantic or that any emotion should or should not be returned to me.

This has been a part of my spiritual journey and a guiding point in my career (Still not sure how that career part creeped in). Everyone has their own journeys through these types of spiritual connections.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Deactivated Account

If I was insensitive to anyone by my comment,I do apologize for how it came across.I do strongly believe in soul-mates/connections however,as a mom myself,if my daughter came up to me and asked if a celebrity was a twin flame,I would be truthful to her and explain to her the dynamics of real life relationships vs feelings we develop from visual artistry.The power of celebrity is HUGE because we are a culture that puts celebrities on high pedestals.How can we not fall in love with them? But seeing them as soulmates,I would say highly unlikely. In my opinion,there would have to be a willing and mutual acknowledgement from both parties.This is strictly my opinion.

The term Erotomania is a word I got from a HIGH PROFILE case that has gone viral world wide right now. The case of Teleka Parker. She is a doctor that has gone missing and while everyone is trying to find her,all her youtube videos and twitter messages are coming out. She had an obsession with famous Gospel singer Marvin Sapp who put a restraining order on her. She was convinced that there was a spiritual connection with him(Youtube video below). If you see it,she looks like she gets a weird energy surge kind of like we all talk about here. Unortunately, a restraining order was put against her. Honestly,It makes me question even my own personal experiences myself(and I was involved with a real person).It also makes me think of stories where I read where people get rejected but still call their objects twin flames,if the other person isn't feeling the same way you are,I don't understand how you can say your connected. P.S. Im just questioning it,not trying to be insensitive as Im really into this case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD1Ij6dAlOs
Old 09-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
If I was insensitive to anyone by my comment,I do apologize for how it came across.I strongly believe in soul-mates/connections however,as a mom myself,if my daughter came up to me and asked if a celebrity was a twin flame,I would be truthful to her and tell her no,it's most likely a deep infatuation/crush that we ALL go through and explain to her the complexities and dynamics of real life relationships vs feelings we develop from visual artistry.The power of celebrity is HUGE because we are a profitable and marketable culture that puts these celebrities on high pedestals.How can we not fall in love with them? But as soulmates,I would say highly unlikely,in my opinion,there would have to be a willing and mutual acknowledgement from both parties.

The term Erotomania is a word I got from a HIGH PROFILE case that has gone viral world wide right now. The case of Teleka Parker. She is a doctor that has gone missing and while everyone is trying to find her,all her youtube videos and twitter messages are coming out. She had an obsession with famous Gospel singer Marvin Sapp who put a restraining order on her. She was convinced that there was a spiritual connection with him. I put a Youtube video she made him below. If you see it,she looks like she gets a weird energy surge kind of like we all talk about here. Unortunately, she got a restraining order against her. Honestly,It makes me question even my own personal experiences myself,and I was involved with a real person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD1Ij6dAlOs

You know, I have had the real life relationships when I thought a soulmate connection was deeper or stronger than any other, and it turned out to be my projecting rather than something that was real. I've married and divorced a soulmate who I certainly had a connection with, but he was unbalanced, and I had to end my marriage for my greater happiness and peace of mind.

I've had soul connections with celebrities via inspiration, channeling, etc., and none were ever people I felt I would meet and/or have some sort of relationship with.

That being said, I had a dream about a celebrity in my field, who I would never have considered as someone I would have been connected to. Through learning about him and viewing his work, I learned about myself and re-established my own creative work that I had abandoned.

I've met the guy in passing, sparks have flown, etc. We have several mutual friends or acquaintances. It may or may not become something with more time. Who knows?

The flip side of that is that I've also been close enough to see people who seem to want to validate themselves or feel special by becoming close to one of these celebrities.

I'm fond of considering the advice that counselors sometimes give people. "If you think you are 'crazy,' then you probably aren't because people who have lost sight with reality never question themselves."
Old 09-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Master

Were your daughter to approach you about the validity of twin flames, were you not enlightened yourself, you might dismiss that as well. Just as many people are entertaining fantasy twin flames. It seems to me that these connections make people feel crazy enough without the burden of being connected to a celebrity. I would wager that anyone that has such a connection would trade the universe just to have their TF be a regular person--something much different than the usual groupies seeking to hitch their wagon to a star. It is an additional hurdle, not to mention an inflated sense of the usual "not being good enough". These people are not the ones who pursue, never feeling worthy, or fearing that they are delusional--which indicates they are not. It is an additional test.
I know, it happened to me, and I said to his face, "why can't you be just a regular guy". Made him furious, but I don't think he understood. I didn't want him to sacrifice his special gift or his identity and fade into obscurity, I just didn't feel worthy when I found out he was a star. I ran. It was the one thing that came between us.