Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 07-04-2012, 03:46 PM
MattParkman

Fish Sending and receiving successful telepathic messages

To successfully send a message telepathically you have to be completely focused on the intended target and attempt to send it not to them but to their subconscious. This takes practice.

To be able to receive these messages you must be completely focused inward and aware of your subconscious. Listening to your natural breathing and heart rates helps. This also takes practice.
Old 07-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattParkman
To successfully send a message telepathically you have to be completely focused on the intended target and attempt to send it not to them but to their subconscious. This takes practice.

To be able to receive these messages you must be completely focused inward and aware of your subconscious. Listening to your natural breathing and heart rates helps. This also takes practice.

We could start a test thread where forum members participate in receiving and sending telepathic messages. What do others think?

BTW welcome to the forum : )
Old 07-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Gofa

Telepathic thoughts are of the conscious mind. Planting some influence in someone's subconscious is another game altogether Basically manipulation
Old 08-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofa
Telepathic thoughts are of the conscious mind. Planting some influence in someone's subconscious is another game altogether Basically manipulation

Hypnosis maybe? : )
Old 08-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Master
Hi Matt

Do you Ask Permission ..before sending Thoughts.? And is who-ever is involved honest enough it what they are sending?

How do you protect your self to know incoming thoughts are from the person involved ? The answer may be correct ..But are You 100 % sure it is them .

I agree with Gofa if this is the way you mean?: quote..
Planting some influence in someone's subconscious is another game altogether Basically manipulation

Peace and love

Oh..lol

Happy Easter
:)

Old 09-04-2012, 07:10 AM
MattParkman

G. manipulation of the subconscious leads to conscious telepathy
S. The burden of permission lies with the receiver only receiving what they want and blopcking out the rest you for example just informed me subconsciously telepathically your name is tim
Let's make the world telepathic, consciously
Check out the Associates Guild on facebook to see my current p[lan on how to do it.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Master
Matt LOL ..no the responsibility is with the person doing what comes from them..My name is Debra. Not Tim ..Might Go grab my head lol ..TIM lol lol

I remember the first time a guy tried that ..the thought was

"I want to kiss you"

And I remember knowing that it was not my thought ..but his! Not appreciated at all.

I trained myself to become more aware of thought waves earlier thankfully.

What experiences have you had to come to yr conclusion ....?

Quote: The burden of permission lies with the receiver only receiving what they want and blopcking out the rest you.......
Old 15-04-2012, 04:44 PM
embrace

Well, I think it's not hard to send a message. In fact, we do that all the time by thinking. The trick is to learn how to read this information, and how to read it selectively.
Old 15-04-2012, 08:33 PM
d3st1ny

Quote:

is it strange i was aware of these things before i came here
Old 18-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Toolite

Quote:
G. manipulation of the subconscious leads to conscious telepathy
S. The burden of permission lies with the receiver only receiving what they want and blopcking out the rest you for example just informed me subconsciously telepathically your name is tim
Let's make the world telepathic, consciously
Check out the Associates Guild on facebook to see my current p[lan on how to do it.

Im glad you brought this topic up.. A person can send a horrible message but, the reciever more than likely is gifted as well and dismisses the message because they have learned how to control their mind or they can send a message back.... I personally think practising this in a negative way is a waste of ones time.. and growth.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!