Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Nature Elder

Trouble finding my place as a spiritual being

Hey everyone. My name is Tony. Im 21 years old. I am having trouble with trying to find a place I can concentrate in. I am extremly spiritual, sensitive, and forgiving. I have the ability to connect with those who have passed away and to connect myself very deeply with the trees amd nature. I have been told by many other spiritual mediums, astrologers, and native americans that I am an old and wise.soul that holds much wisdom. I belive that I have lived many many times before. I have alot of wisdom about life and spiritualism and an urge to connect people with their spiritual side. Although meadiumship comes naturally to me its not my main focus.

I have spirit guides that I call "my spirit people" but I also have many energy guides from nature as well. I have always been connected with my spirit people since I was a young boy. Since I turned twenty I have noticed there are more guides and voices that I hear. The voices are nature spirits and energy.

I have many writings in a book I have where I discuss who I am, and how the earth is changing. I write about my powers I hold but wont be aware of them until they are.needed. I write about how I am watching the earth and how I am calling people back home. I write about the importance of trees the secret holders of life and nature and its importance. All I write I dont think about, I simply write.

I feel as if I belong to the woods and the stars, nature. My spirit people urge me to continue my path and speak, because this is my work. I feel almost above most people spiritually but im not because we as spiritual beings are all equal but I have so much wisdom about life I just want everyone else to know! That we can all be connected and be one again.

My social life is great. I get along with everyone I encounter and I never judge anyone bases on how they act. I have many friends and am a very out going guy. I just have trouble understanding my spirituality; where can I consentrate my gifts I feel its all over the place. I just have an urge to share, speak, and connect people spiritually with eachother and nature. If anyone can chip in I would love that! Thank you for reading
Old 24-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Henri77

You supplied your answer... do it however you can. We understand the feeling.
The answer typically come FROM action, the process....rather than as a roadmap.

"I just have an urge to share, speak, and connect people spiritually with eachother and nature."
Old 24-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Nature Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
You supplied your answer... do it however you can. We understand the feeling.
The answer typically come FROM action, the process....rather than as a roadmap.

"I just have an urge to share, speak, and connect people spiritually with eachother and nature."

Thank you for your comment, I guess sometimes with being such an old spirit I feel lonley in my current age (21) in this lifetime because not many 21 year olds have a connection like I do, atleast not around me. So I guess sometimes I just feel overwhelmed and lonley at times. My mom is a spiritual medium (jackie lopez) she and I are very similar so it always helps when we talk. But this forum is a great place as well to reach out
Old 24-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Loxmardin

Your place is generally where you're at right now, is what I gather from most people around Spiritual Forums when they give advice. Which isn't a very bad advice, really. If you're supposed to go somewhere, you'll get there eventually. There's no need to worry about that sort of thing since nature has its ways of leading you on if you're supposed to move there.

Your connection sounds beautiful though, I have to say. It's fascinating to me. I'm turning 20 soon (my profile is lying; I believe I may've messed up when I signed up for the forums and I don't have enough posts to fix it, heh!) and I've come nowhere near your level of connection. It just baffles me when young bodies hold such connection, ability, and wisdom. I'd have to say that... well. You do sound older than 21 when you write.

I lost track.

Oh well.
Old 24-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Nature Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxmardin
Your place is generally where you're at right now, is what I gather from most people around Spiritual Forums when they give advice. Which isn't a very bad advice, really. If you're supposed to go somewhere, you'll get there eventually. There's no need to worry about that sort of thing since nature has its ways of leading you on if you're supposed to move there.

Your connection sounds beautiful though, I have to say. It's fascinating to me. I'm turning 20 soon (my profile is lying; I believe I may've messed up when I signed up for the forums and I don't have enough posts to fix it, heh!) and I've come nowhere near your level of connection. It just baffles me when young bodies hold such connection, ability, and wisdom. I'd have to say that... well. You do sound older than 21 when you write.

I lost track.

Oh well.

Thank you for your insight and reply. As you were able to pick up, I feel many many times older than most I encounter. You can be any age and hold great wisdom, this is because this is not our first lifetime for many of us and when we are done with our work and return home we take the knowlage and wisdom with us into our next lifetime, and depending on how many times, who we were, the lives and miricals we performed we can take and hold great wisdom. however I still am a outgoing goofy loud 21 yr old guy ;) but thank you for taking the time to read and reply. I will continue on my path as natural as it is, thank you
Old 25-04-2012, 08:46 PM
GypsieRN

Just by reading your post, I feel you are an "old soul" as well. I can't explain why, just a feeling.

You are so fortunate to recognize this in yourself at such a young age.

Keep doing exactly what you're doing, the writing, connecting with nature... Your path will inspire and help many other souls who have not awakened.
Old 26-04-2012, 01:02 AM
Nature Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsieRN
Just by reading your post, I feel you are an "old soul" as well. I can't explain why, just a feeling.

You are so fortunate to recognize this in yourself at such a young age.

Keep doing exactly what you're doing, the writing, connecting with nature... Your path will inspire and help many other souls who have not awakened.

Thank you very much for reading and taking time to reply. Your response helps me because its validation for me, and im glad you mentioned "help many other souls who have not awakened" because in my writings I write about this and its part of my job in this lifetime. Again, thank you.