Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-09-2014, 02:36 PM
PeaceLily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Was it expensive PeaceLily? If you don't mind my asking, lol.
Jenny, the price was $29 US, I felt like it was comparable to other classes (crafts) I have taken online. Maybe the structure was more professional (hers)!

Bridget is online for the 1&1/2 class and chat is available. She did answer all questions and stayed online for about 10 minutes after the class.

I think she has an awesome site and I really liked the article on 'top 10 love cards'. The Hierophant is listed and that one surprised me! Religious, security, long term relationship. OK! I just never added it to long term relationship before!!!!

She does point out (and I think most of us already know) the majority of people getting readings ask about relationships.

I guess I can post this here! She has a program for 6 months where you pay $40 US and give free readings, the client has to agree to give the reader feedback. The program also gives a 20% discount on some other courses. Not so sure about this one, I never run out of people looking for free readings lol!!!!!!
Old 25-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Was it expensive PeaceLily? If you don't mind my asking, lol.

I'd like to know too please.
Old 26-09-2014, 05:43 PM
PeaceLily

Puggy, I felt the cost, $29 US, was reasonable. The fact that the course was live and she did answer all questions was a plus for me.

BUT, I'm a newbie so the info may not be as good for a more experienced person.

I also really liked the lists of 'love cards' she lists on her site. I would like to hear from others that have taken online classes. This was my first and only course.

I saw a reader on her site that advertised as certified, first time I have heard of a certified tarot reader!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puggy
I'd like to know too please.