Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-09-2014, 07:38 PM
ladyloki

How have his feelings changed for me? Tarot spread

Hi everyone! I was wondering if you all could help me interpret my spread.

I have an old flame who contacted me some months back to tell me he was moving back to the state I live in. From the way he was sounding when i spoke with him, it seems as if he wants something different to happen between us this time. So i did a spread and asked how have his feelings changed for me and i got The Star, Queen of Cups, and the Ace of Cups.

It seems like he has been through a lot when it comes to love and hopes for renewal when I see the star. Everytime I get the queen of cups people tell me she could represent my own feelings and what I want to happen. Im not hoping for anything. In fact she is making me wonder if he already loves me in some way. I think he & I make better friends than anything and we were involved romantically over six years ago. With the ace being the icing on the cake, it seems like he wants more than that now.

So what do you guys think? Thanks in advance =)
Old 05-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Mrs Merrieweather

I think your interpretation is good. There is hopes of a reconnection, although the ace is just a seed, the queen can represent a rainbow of emotions, so I would wade in slowly if you are intested.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:13 PM
ladyloki

Hi Mrs Merrieweather, thanks for responding! Yes there is a lot of emotion in this layout. My first response was 'whoa' when I did the spread lol. You are right about the ace being a seed. I get it a lot for him when I ask about his feelings for me. I'm thinking it may represent the beginning of him expressing these new type of feelings for me. I pulled a clarifier and it was the ace of swords which to me represents mental clarity. So it is as if he has had a realization about how he truly feels about me possibly.