Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 06-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Ascender
telepathy

hi all
was wondering when one has telepathy I always ask the person permission to do a remote viewing first.
the thing is some thoughts of other people exact words come to my head.

is this morally wrong receiving words from other people what they are thinking with out there knowing as some words flow to me like a river of energy

its got this strong that I could be out and about in the car and what not I pick up emotions and their thoughts from people if I concentrated on them I can read what they thinking

I also can pick up energy from anamanate objects I can sense if the object energy is displaced or has had trauma to it and I can remove the negative energy from that object if needed.

how does one control ones mind to block off other living peoples thoughts ?
Old 06-11-2014, 08:35 PM
Ascender
I don't know the answer to your question. But can you through remote viewing know that what I've written on a piece of paper which I have pasted outside the window of my room? And / Or Can you read my thoughts? I can come on chat at whatever time comfortable to you.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Ascender
I would like to try telepathy on anyone who is
willing as i believe this ability has no distance limits
and i believe i can sense persons emotions and body senses
if they are willing to let me experiment this ability.

if any of you wish this tried please let me know .