Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-02-2022, 12:12 AM
Experiencer

Jesus started 1 religion

It is fact, Jesus started 1 religion. That is all God ever needed 1 religion, one truth. It was not the religion that came out of Rome and came to be known as catholicism. Her works through the years have proved that beyond a doubt. She made up false teachings at the councils held back in the 4th century. and translated errors in to the bible to fit those teachings. I dont understand why people refuse to believe that fact. If Jesus wasnt with that religion, then you know who is and was all along.
Not a single branch( protestants) fixed the errors. Thus remain in darkness and cannot do Jesus Fathers will-John 4:22-24--He wants all to worship him in spirit and truth.
That is impossible when untruths are found in those translations. The reason there are about 34,000 different religions claiming to be christian is because someone saw something wrong in the one before and started a new one. Gods word is clear-A house divided will not stand. Proving they are not Gods house. They absolutely fail-1Corinthians 1:10-- Unity of thought( all of Gods truth) no division.
One single religion has Jesus leading it in spirit and truth.
Old 04-02-2022, 03:22 AM
Master
Did Jesus start a religion or a movement?

What if you are a Gnostic, I studied them. They have some rather mystical views, some of them are very interesting too me.

Chrisitan history is very rich in movements, and history, The dead sea scrolls for instance. I don't know, I'm very into the Celtic Church these days, they have a deeply rich history too. St Patrick comes to mind.

The Celtic religion was closely tied to the natural world and they worshipped gods in sacred places like lakes, rivers, cliffs, and bushes. The moon, the sun, and the stars were especially important - the Celts thought that there were supernatural forces in every aspect of the natural world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul-ZDg-rIKY

It's all so interesting.

Like who decided what books should be in the bible, there were others. And very mystical too, the Gnostic texts.

You're into the bible, the church of Constantinople did compile.

Jesus, now he was and is. I know him dearly and he has come to me in my dreams.. I see your passion too. His peace be with you.
Old 04-02-2022, 04:16 AM
Master
I suspect...... Jesus brought changes to the religion he was born in to (Jewish) and died as a Jew. It is claimed by me that he fulfilled the Law and led the way for what would become after his death, The Way which would later become Christianity.

Even when the Apostles were alive, that new sect of Judaism began fracturing till we have now over, as claimed, 34,000 variations.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-02-2022, 04:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I suspect...... Jesus brought changes to the religion he was born in to (Jewish) and died as a Jew. It is claimed by me that he fulfilled the Law and led the way for what would become after his death, The Way which would later become Christianity.

Even when the Apostles were alive, that new sect of Judaism began fracturing till we have now over, as claimed, 34,000 variations.
You're a Muslim and you see him as a prophet?

Jesus resurected, but not your view.

34000 variations, LOl.

He did say that he came to bring a calmity of sorts.

Need I spell it out for you?

Peace be with you... Jesus is still very alive in my heart.

Life continues, as it should.

This is where religion goes all wrong, us vs them

The Peace of Christ be with you, Big John.
Old 04-02-2022, 06:41 AM
Master
LOL!

Do you really think I am a Muslim?

Next I will be accused of flying a spaceship too close to people's bedrooms.

......... thanks for the good laugh.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-02-2022, 07:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1
It is fact, Jesus started 1 religion.
One single religion has Jesus leading it in spirit and truth.
Could you personally ' Name ' that ' One ' religion please.? I see many different Religions who's actions/fruits would be pleasing to God....
Old 04-02-2022, 12:32 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
LOL! Do you really think I am a Muslim?
Next I will be accused of flying a spaceship too close to people's bedrooms.
... thanks for the good laugh.
No! Thank YOU! Too funny!!!!!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-02-2022, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1
...John 4:22-24--He wants all to worship him in spirit and truth.
That is impossible when untruths are found in those translations.
Ok, fine. What is the solution, do you think?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-02-2022, 12:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

Yes 34,000. Jesus is with 1
Old 04-02-2022, 12:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ok, fine. What is the solution, do you think?

It took years of hard study by many men, of the old writings, true God worship history, Hebrew and Greek word meanings, holy spirit guiding. to fix the errors in translations. The New world world translation is that bible.