Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Ascender

Clockwork or Chaos? (general synchronicity discussion)

Not to pit one psychic against the other, or condone anti-Semitism, or anything... but these have just struck me, lately.

Erin Pavlina's blog post on "Do Evil People Have Spirit Guides"?

In it, she says that, for example, Adolf Hitler... did have spirit guides, who he simply did not listen to. His higher self had an entirely different plan in life than for him to become The Irredeemable Monster of the Century, perhaps even of the All Time.

Anna Conlan earlier blogged about her life as an Inquisitor, and then as a Jew during the holocaust.

It stood to reason that she suffered for her beliefs in her life as a holocaust-era Jew... because of the way she made others suffer for their beliefs, as an Inquisitor. So, that made sense, to her, in hindsight, after at least one lifetime of New Age spiritual understanding, that suffering such as that had-- not comeuppance, but meaning and significance.

From what I know of the lifetime of Adolf Hitler... he dodged a lot of assassination attempts. What was the spiritual force behind those events and such that "saved" him? Why should so many others have suffered while, what, the Universe waited for him to grow a heart, instead of stop that reign of terror in its tracks and start over with a new life and less awful karma?

My ideas aren't quite so clear on this yet, though. So... all your thoughts, feelings, and such are welcome!
Old 29-07-2013, 06:13 AM
Ecthalion

If one believes in Karma then all of Hitler's victims (and Stalin's, not to mention innocent victims of Japan, France, Britain and America and all the rest) had to go through what they did in order to pay off their Karmic debts. And then Hitler (etc.) and all involved would have to suffer in their next incarnation because of what they did, even though they were only doing what they had to.

That is the main reason why I don't believe in Karma.
Old 29-07-2013, 06:35 AM
Animus27

Quote:
That is the main reason why I don't believe in Karma.
I'm inclined to agree. Karma itself was formulated in Indian cultures as a way to justify the caste system, and only later got into grand metaphysical speculations.

By people saying "it's just their karma", are another type of the "it was God's will that so many people had to die" sort. It removes the incentive to better things ("there's always the next life") and recognize the tragedies that befall humanity either through the capriciousness of the natural world, or the cruelty of humans.

I'm feeling ranty. lol.