Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Princess1984

Had two Dreams of my Dead Nan

The First Dream i had Was that throughout the dream a bell could be heard, but i couldnt find it. i was in various of places i didnt regonise.

at the end of the dream the bell was from a phone ringing in my old house which was unplugged . i answered it and said hello then my nan said hello do you miss me i miss you, wish i could show my self to you she went all echoed n i woke up, very fast heart beat and sweating

And the second dream was

she was in the hospital room and calling me in, she had people standing round her i did not regonise and she was see thru. she kept saying come in dont be scared. i was stone cold.
throught out my dream she kept appearing next to me, and right at the end of the dream we was talking about both my exs,both by name one i split up with in 2003 and one in 2008. the one i split with in 2008 she was talking about more, she told me what he was up to at that moment in time (he was sleeping) and that me and him will be together very soon. me and him havent spoken since 2009.
(but i have asked out loud to be reunited with him) and when me and my nan was talking i was in my old bedroom in my old house. she never saw the new house or knew that we moved as she passed before i did.
then she vanished

Do these dreams mean anything?
Old 13-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Tammy

Yes, i personally beleive they do. But what it means to you, is what you have to discover.
I would think it would be along the lines of a visitation, some would disagree (each to their own) i would think she is just showing you that she is around and that you can talk to her, about even the mudance things such as discussing your love life with her , even though she is not there, you can do this.
i think this is a lovely dream to have. Cherish it!
Old 13-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Princess1984

Thank you, sometimes i dream of people that i know but its not actually them just the same name, but with my nan it is her and her voice.
Old 13-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Administrator
When we dream of our past loved ones it means that they are letting you know they are ok, and are around you, a few ppl dream of their past loved ones because its easier for them to connect to you,

Namaste