Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Toolite

The souls that walk the earth in their issues how does the underworld help them?
Glory To God
Old 20-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
The souls that walk the earth in their issues how does the underworld help them?

Just look at nature, there you have an image of what the spirit of Earth (Gaea) who dwells in the Otherworld brings to this world. Though not as light and colorful as my memories of it from times long since passed, still amazing and beautiful. The Otherworld brings beauty to this world the same way the spirit brings beauty to the lifeform it occupies.

I read something from Irish Mythology where they called the Otherworld the light shadows world and Earth the dark shadows world. We shall not perceive light and dark as good and evil here, merely as light and heavy. The path between the two worlds is a two-way street and the more intertwined the two worlds are the lighter the dark shadows become therefore making the quarrels of this world easier to deal with. The light shadows benefits by getting heavier making life in the Otherworld more fulfilling. At least that is how it comes to me. Yet it still depends on the lifeforms that occupy the world(s) to shape it into a world worth living in, no matter how intertwined the two worlds are.
Old 20-10-2012, 12:14 PM
LucidNinja

imo, i think you you may be looking at it wrong, think of it, your an immortal soul, with all the time in the universe looking to learn, why not go to earth to learn and experience the obstacles and limitations, you have infinite time to live may aswell explore and learn and give earth a few runs when u realise in a way that time is an illusion so you dont become inpatient, when u die and become fully concious you probably would feel like it didnt last very long and wasnt too bad or you had un-finished buisness or souls you liked lived here.
my theory
Old 20-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Toolite

Lighter darkness? There is light and then there darkness. The two are not the same nor are they friends but for some reason I think you know that.
Glory To God

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old 20-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidNinja
imo, i think you you may be looking at it wrong, think of it, your an immortal soul, with all the time in the universe looking to learn, why not go to earth to learn and experience the obstacles and limitations, you have infinite time to live may aswell explore and learn and give earth a few runs when u realise in a way that time is an illusion so you dont become inpatient, when u die and become fully concious you probably would feel like it didnt last very long and wasnt too bad or you had un-finished buisness or souls you liked lived here.
my theory

I respect your theory but, I have too many pieces to misunderstand certain things.. it means nothing if I just realize it .. its others that must come to the realization as well.. Every person in their soul wants freedom and love naturally no matter what the mind thinks but, how does one believe they can dwell in heaven and they understand the pitfalls.. do you think you can stay in heaven back stabbing or harming others.. no.. so on earth you have trials so you can be prepared but, some are so destined to do their will that they cause suffering on themselves.. Actually for no reason other than an ego..
Your right time is not a factor and these 80 years on earth is nothing compared to eternity maybe just a blink of the eye..

Glory To God
Old 21-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Lighter darkness? There is light and then there darkness. The two are not the same nor are they friends but for some reason I think you know that.

This time I believe it is you who need to shine your wisdom on why you believe such things because once more there is ancient teaching that disagree with this. Do you know the teaching of Yin Yang? does they not teach us that in dark there must be light, while in light there must be dark and that they are intertwined. Devided they create duality, intertwined they create oneness. The chakra teachings also teach you that you need your dark energies to ground your light energies. Some emotions are heavier in structure (meaning they exist on a lower frequency) than others and therefore are easier to ground, which is why it is wise to be aware of your emotions and how you use them. A world filled with lighter emotions will feel lighter than one filled with heavier (dark) emotions. One thing I do know is that only as long as we fill the world with judgemental behavior will we have a judgemental world that cannot embrace what we do not understand or have little use for.

When we look at light we can observe both the moon and the sun and discover that there exist different kinds of light; meaning that it is not a constant thing. The light of the sun is quite dominating in its presence and can be both very life giving yet also destructive. Try to look at the shining sun and feel how your eyes burn and makes you blind, which is just another form of "darkness". Then try to observe the moon and you will see that the light of the moon is not only quite soothing but also exist very well alongside the darkness of the night. If we look at Earth it teaches us that both light and dark has value; so instead of describing judgemental as either just good or bad, should we not be so wise to describe things as either balanced or unbalanced as we get taught by the very planet we occupy.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old 21-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Quagmire

Okay Toolite it is very true that if you see Light and Darkness as two forces in conflict with each other then they are not friends, but you also know that I am not talking of Light and Darkness like that; but saying that they can be both in a balanced or unbalanced form and that depends on the eye of the beholder. I thought long of a way to explain this until I came upon this:

Quote:
Most people when cleaning the home get rid of spider webs, thinking they are dirty. A child witnessing a spider spin her web, may be mesmerised by the fragile, magical home it is weaving. Of course the web is the same but the eyes of the beholder view it in very different ways.

I have most of my life feared the spider for something that happened when I was a child, so I have always had a very negative view on it, yet I cannot deny that it holds beauty. Neither will I deny that at some point in my life on my path I have considered the spider "evil" for those horrors it brought up in me, but is it truly fair to blame the spider for being a spider? Today I understand what it is that I fear about the spider, it is not the spider but something within me that I have to resolve in order to find balance within and that way bringing balance to the space that exist between me and the spider. Another solution could also have been to rid the world of spiders but does that not seem a little drastic?
Old 21-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Toolite

A persons perception is a factor. I agree. In the Highest Realm of Heaven is the light. This light always shines bright unlike the sun because if you get to close to the sun it will kill you but not the light in heaven.. It heals and renews not
Old 21-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Toolite

Destructive under any circumstance. In the end of lessons and journey we will have learned how to be a light if your will desires.
Glory To God
Old 21-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Toolite

What God reveals to me will always override all others views and will stand on it. Light and darkness talks to us all day but it is upto us who we shall listen too.
Glory To God