Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-10-2011, 11:46 AM
angelslove

Angel1 beam of light

Hi everyone. Im new here at spiritual forums.
I have a question about something that happened to me last night.
I was in the kitchen cooking, when I turned, not sure why....I lost all track of thought when I saw what I saw...and my reaction frightened my son....as I got a fright. ALthough quickloy felt reassured and also explained to my son everything was ok.
Actually what I saw as I turned was a beam of light coming from the ceiling, that I could feel on my cheek as it shone onto me. The feeling was like spider web, and it looked like one too. A spider web how it looks in the sun. You can see it slowly wafting in the breeze, with shimers of light across it. Well, this is how it appeared, and as I felt it, I ducked my head and squealed thinking that it actually was a spider web shimmering in the light. But then logic clicked and I realised spider web doesnt shine so brightly. It was a beam of light. So I stood upright, with my poor 7 year old son staring at me, asking what happened, as only moments before I was chopping vegies for dinner. I quickly explained myself, but then looked back to where I saw the light and it was still there. I gazed at it and watched it fade and next blink it was gone.
I'd love to know if anyone would know what that may have been.
Angels blessings,
Belinda.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:11 PM
PanBaccha

It was a moment in reality. You were attuned to the Light
and saw it. In my own opinion, as I had such an experience
several times, it was you and your Higher Self (Holy Guardian Angel)
attuned. It is a mystical connection, and a wonderful one.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:27 PM
angelslove

thankyou

that wouldn't surprise me because I am very close to my Angels. Thankyou for your input. After i realised it wasnt a spiders web, I had a feeling it might be my Angel, because i have been having an aweful pain in my neck lately. I prayed she may be sending healing through that beam of light. Although im still suffering from the pain unfortunately.
Angels blessings,
Belinda.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Chalk1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha
It was a moment in reality. You were attuned to the Light
and saw it. In my own opinion, as I had such an experience
several times, it was you and your Higher Self (Holy Guardian Angel)
attuned. It is a mystical connection, and a wonderful one.

Our Higher Self isn't our Guardian Angels, two different things. Higher Self is our true self, who is in heaven eternally, and our Guardian Angels are separate beings who are stationed at our side from birth to death.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Hanna mae

I wish I could have such a great experience.
I heard they normally only appear to those who are fully tuned into their inner selfs, so well done you :)
Old 09-10-2011, 09:09 AM
angelslove

"I heard they normally only appear to those who are fully tuned into their inner selfs, so well done you :)"
Really? Thats nice to know.
Thankyou.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:09 PM
PanBaccha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk1990
Our Higher Self isn't our Guardian Angels, two different things. Higher Self is our true self, who is in heaven eternally, and our Guardian Angels are separate beings who are stationed at our side from birth to death.

Higher Self and Holy Guardian Angel are One and the same. Guardian angel is as you expressed. Similar appellation however. Both differently in evolution.
Old 14-10-2011, 11:18 AM
Suspended
angelslove - I'd say that was either a guide or an angel. I'm told bright, white light often means an angel, and I've seen bright flashes when they're near me. To me the light looked like the brightest light I've ever seen (though it wasn't blinding at all) and had a sort of filament sparkle to it and a very calm, positive energy. It struck me as immediately beautiful and fascinating.

Trust your first instinct. If you felt it was your angel - it probably was! Maybe they have a message for you of some sort?

Hanna mae - being attuned to your inner self definitely helps! But I wouldn't say I was that attuned to my inner self when I saw the lights I did. In fact I'd say I was in one of the darkest places I've ever been. I was lost, confused, scared. My 'inner self' only really existed in me distant imaginings!

Don't count yourself out so easily! In the first instance, angels and guides can show you whatever YOU are willing to see. Sometimes their call is a wakeup to GET attuned, if you see what I mean. If you'll benefit from the experience, they'll come, no matter how 'aware' you are.

I've found that asking is the most powerful thing you can do. Sometimes I think angels and guides really would LOVE for us to be able to see, and to communicate freely with us but they don't because half the time, we don't ask or make any move to invite them in. Maybe we think we aren't enough, or that things like this don't happen to normal people.

They can't interfere with free will. Asking is the best way to let them in, if you want similar experiences.

Just a thought from my brainpan ;)

Best wishes :)
Old 18-10-2011, 10:13 AM
angelslove

Thanks for all your replies. I really appreciate your input. I also have seen Angels sparkles and fashes of white and also coloured flashes. They are amazing when they happen and I always thank the Angels and ArchAngels for their presence in my home with my family. I also think they want me to get attuned to them more often. To really ask them for help more of the time. So often we forget, and they can only look on. I still cant say what the beam of light was as Ive never seen one like that, but my sense is that it was a positive being that considered a beam of light my way would be good. For whatever reason.
I trust and believe that what ever it was was good.
Angels blessings to you all.