Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-2017, 02:16 AM
Master

Okay, lost my last post (forgive me if it pops up later). We had bbq pork ribs, mac and cheese (nacho style) and a green salad.
Old 28-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Deactivated Account

I had Indian Food for lunch, it was great, Chicken Curry, palak (spinach veggie entree) with Basmati Rice.. SO good \ /

In the meantime for dinner, I had tomato rice soup slow cooking in the crock pot. Threw some chicken in it that was coming close to expiring. Overall, comforting
Old 29-07-2017, 09:03 PM
Master

Tomato rice soup is one of my faves! I put frozen green peas in mine just before serving it.

T Bone steaks, and baked potatoes for dinner.
Old 30-07-2017, 01:36 AM
Experiencer
Beef stew with extra veggies :)
Old 30-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey Linen! I got a red meat package out to make cabbage rolls tomorrow! Cant wait, in the meantime, I am going to make my fav Tilapia filets drenched in lemon. Tons of Spinach and kale too, I need to get rid of it before it goes bad..

Edit: Made an Spinach Alfredo sauce to go with the angel pasta

Last edited by Clover : 30-07-2017 at 06:30 PM.
Old 31-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Master

What time is dinner tomorrow Clover?

Hi Deidre.

Think I'll rotisserie a chicken tonight. Don't know what else to do with this bird I'm thawing that won't take a lot of work.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:09 AM
Experiencer
My husband is working tonight, so I was on my own for dinner. I just dipped a banana in almond butter and rolled it in granola. lol It was more satisfying than it sounds. :)
Old 01-08-2017, 12:18 AM
Deactivated Account

haha.Linen.

The slow cooked Cabbage rolls were awesome and very filling. Mash tators and buttery corn on the side.
Tomorrow will definitely be a salad/veggie day

Deidre, seriously that sounds like a yummy snack...
Old 01-08-2017, 02:41 AM
Master
black beans and rice with some onion, garlic, carrot and cauliflower, and a thai sweet chili sauce
Old 02-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Master

Oh, no Deidre. It sounds sooo good. Love those nights when I get to rummage around in the fridge on my own and find some treat to eat for dinner. The easier the better.

Glad your cabbage rolls turned out so yummy Clover.

French Steak tonight. Not for the low cal night.

French Steak

2 lbs round steak
flour
Salt and pepper
2 lg onions, thinly sliced
2 clover garlic, minced
1 1/2 c white wine
1 1/2 c beef broth
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
1/8 tsp pepper
1 1/2 c grated cheddar cheese
3/4 c sour cream

Cut steak into serving pieces. Dredge steak with flour, salt and pepper. Brown on both sides in oil and drain on paper towels to absorb excess oil. Now saute the onions in the same pan. Stir in garlic, wine, broth, woo (aka, Worcestershire sauce), soy sauce and pepper, being careful to stir up all the browned bits from the pan. Return the steak to the pan. Cover and simmer slowly for 1 1/2 hours or until tender. Remove meat to platter. Leave onions and juices in the pan. Stir cheese into the pan and then the sour cream (or yogurt if you want to save on some calories) and heat through but do not boil. Pour sauce over meat and serve. I like to serve mine over fresh cooked pasta.

Because of calories we don't eat this often but every once in awhile we splurge.
Closed Thread