Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 21-07-2013, 03:58 PM
Experiencer

Meditation this morning

While i was meditating this morning i noticed white flashes in my eyelids moving in waves, i felt the blood flowing through my body strong and my heart was pounding. I could hear everything in my body like a machine and my body was like one big pulse.
I sat feeling everything in my body moving and focused on how different parts felt and sounded different from each other.
After about half an hour i started seeing in my eyelids brighter white light coming from all angles to the centre, i saw myself lying there with my eyes closed.
There was a higher part of myself communicating with someone, i realized i was doing it and the conversation was forgotten.
This blue eye popped up, it was very beautiful blue like clear crytal blue, next i was seeing the blue eye inside a diamond. In the background was a blue sky with the odd cloud. This diamond was just hovering in the sky and this blue eye was stacking up in rows, each eye was looking up in the same direction at the sun.
There was 7 rows of eyes in the diamond and the filled up to the 5th row.
The whole thing faded and i was aware of a pulse moving up my neck into my head and opened my eyes as it felt quite strong and sat up.

I dont meditate often and only had a similar experience once before, i experience it but dosnt make sense to me, i knew it was a type of communication for me to observe.
There was only one thing i got from it all was bits of memories passing through me which came and went. I also felt there was a mirror infront of my reality and that on the other side of it is a new reality waiting.
Is there some meaning into eyes stacking in a diamond?