Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 30-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Phoenix Fire

Smile Has anyone else had a similar journey?

I was in deep meditation when I saw myself travelling through a black hole and when I reached the other side I entered another galaxy which had been hidden from view, while there I spoke to a different species of beings.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:03 AM
Pathfinder

I've had a similar one but It was me traveling through past Jupiter in a void. Then I came to darkness and green globs of something came from my chest
Old 06-07-2013, 07:45 AM
Master

I have seen stars. And universe. I think so. It seems so. Maybe it was only my imagination. Dont know.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:19 PM
vision

I believe, or hope, this will become a common occurrence amongst humans
as we progress to the 5th dimension & beyond. What a wonderful experience! Remember to protect yourself beforehand.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Celticfootprints

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision
I believe, or hope, this will become a common occurrence amongst humans
as we progress to the 5th dimension & beyond. What a wonderful experience! Remember to protect yourself beforehand.

What are some good ways to do that? Thanks in advance :)

I've had something similar, and while it did bring visions of space, it felt so much more like I was becoming one with everything in the universe. A very palpable feeling of connection, it was just lovely :)
Old 17-07-2013, 03:52 PM
afarin

No, but I've heard people tell stories similar. Last time I meditated, I went into the deepest state of unconscious I ever had, and I actually started hearing music. It was a little unsettling at first, but I quickly accepted it (and it was very audible, like right in the ear!).

I personally would feel uncomfortable "communicating" with entities/spirits myself. I think there could be an element of possession/mental illness/negative entities that could influence me in this way (although again, only my opinion. I've heard some people doing this positively and having good stories -- I just don't feel comfortable with it).