Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-02-2012, 03:59 PM
LightFilledHeart

Pitch A Fit...Find Your Soul!

Proof positive that synchronicities of the most mundane (and sometimes unpleasant!) can lead us in the direction we're meant to go and have a good outcome!!! http://insightsandcontemplation.wordpress.com/
Old 02-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Master
Did you write that? It was pretty entertaining. I wondered if Honda Fits were any good. My son has a Kia Spectra, my youngest son...oldest drives a VW Jetta. I didn't know what Kia meant before. Interesting.

The tale of the Fit reminds me of my Accent that I'm driving aka rustbucket aka the money pit.. it's one thing after another, but it's paid off, so I put up with it and hope for the best. The Kia Souls are an ugly looking box, but at least they are different looking as compared to everything else out there...

I have to share a lil bit o' story about my little Accent... I had been yelling at it so much as this goes wrong and that goes wrong...I brought it to a different garage and said it's doing these things ...they said oh dear, it's going to be hefty in cost if we think it is what it sounds like... well, it came to a small amount for an accident waiting to happen soon. I was overjoyed no accident and the bill was minimal. Before the day was out, it was sputtering and acting nasty, and the engine light flashing. I continued driving cussing out my car...then sobbing thinking what else could go wrong...as it seemed everything already was. I didn't have the money for more repairs...the third day I'm still driving as I had no choice...I tured it on, the engine light didn't go on...no nasty smoke billowing out of the exhaust... I held my breath and continually looking for the check engine light to come on..and waiting for any signs of the rough engine I had been feeling. Nothing. it's been two weeks now and it's running well suprisingly, but the point was...it was just a car, but I felt gratitude for whatever reason it stopped malfunctioning and I thanked it and the powers that be, just in case there was any connection, or maybe it was just a fluke that it ran rough for two plus days. I keep patting that steering wheel and saying good job to it. lol
Old 03-02-2012, 06:42 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I have to share a lil bit o' story about my little Accent... I had been yelling at it so much as this goes wrong and that goes wrong...I brought it to a different garage and said it's doing these things ...they said oh dear, it's going to be hefty in cost if we think it is what it sounds like... well, it came to a small amount for an accident waiting to happen soon. I was overjoyed no accident and the bill was minimal. Before the day was out, it was sputtering and acting nasty, and the engine light flashing. I continued driving cussing out my car...then sobbing thinking what else could go wrong...as it seemed everything already was. I didn't have the money for more repairs...the third day I'm still driving as I had no choice...I tured it on, the engine light didn't go on...no nasty smoke billowing out of the exhaust... I held my breath and continually looking for the check engine light to come on..and waiting for any signs of the rough engine I had been feeling. Nothing. it's been two weeks now and it's running well suprisingly, but the point was...it was just a car, but I felt gratitude for whatever reason it stopped malfunctioning and I thanked it and the powers that be, just in case there was any connection, or maybe it was just a fluke that it ran rough for two plus days. I keep patting that steering wheel and saying good job to it. lol

Just keep in mind that your guides could be buying you more time to get enough money together to get if fixed. Something like that happened to me about two years ago. I wasn't cursing at my car, but I was sick to death with worry over why sometimes it didn't want to start. I kept asking Archangel Michael for help, since he's also supposed to help "fix" electronic stuff. While he did keep my car from dying on me on the days I had to work, and the check engine light was staying off. In the end, it was still only prolonging the inevitable. But at least I'm glad that it turned out to be my battery and not an alternator or starter.

So do keep it in the back of your mind to start saving up some money to get it fixed.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Master
Sounds good Trieah. I have a couple stories regarding cars, the one I have now, and this junky old van I had when my kids were babies and tots. I was driving the van and it was a horrible thunderstorm and lots of rain. There's is a national wildlife perservation nearby and I had drove through the area. Well, the swamps flooded over the highway. It's not uncommon, they tried to fix it so it wouldn't happen, as a kid, my dad would take us and we'd watch the fish swimming and jumping across the road. Well. I had to drive through it. it killed the brakes on my van. So I have no brakes ...I pulled into the tower parking lot, made the mistake of shutting my car off. Well, the battery died. When my battery dies, there's no way it starts unless it's jumped. I've got a 6 year old, a 3 year old and a baby in the car.... it's not starting. I honestly started to pray. I have talked to god plenty of times, I was crying and asking god to help me with my car...asked my oldest to pray as well. We did. Took a deep breath, thinking this is stupid, it's not going to start...but it did. I was so elated. My son was cheering. The brakes even worked...at one point going up a hill, the car started to sputter and I thought this is it...going to die out again... Matt started telling god we needed help, and it seriously felt like someone pushed our car up the hill. Matt noticed it first and said "Mom! I think God just put his big hand on the back and pushed us!" lol. We got home.

Okay with my present rustbucket... I used to drive an hour and a half to school. It was a pain in the butt... I got a flat tired one day and the garage kept fixing it, but it would go flat again. But it always went flat when I was safe...the guy at a different garage said he didn't know how I got along for as long as I did because the guy who plugged the hole in my tired didn't do it right for one thing and secondly, where it had a hole, you do not even attempt it because the tires blow extremely easily. He couldn't believe I had been traveling an hour and a half on the thruway like this (speed limit is 65, people do 75...I was doing 80..ugh) I ended up getting a brand new tired as the other was under warranty.

Recently, my intuition kicked in as my car was not running well, but I could get by...but one day I felt the alarms going off in my mind...do not drive it...I took it to the closest garage and they said the right wheel bearing was about to fall off. I guess that was what happened to the car my daughter's boyfriend was driving (his mothers) when it broke and he lost control and hit a tree which he ended up dying from internal injuries. :-(

Now you have me thinking of so many other stories.. like cars coming at us and I see I'm going to get hit, there's no ifs, ands or buts about it, but miraculously they stop just inches before, and once, with my daughter, the car coming straight at us swerved just like someone lifted it, it was so weird.