Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-01-2012, 03:08 AM
dreamer12

Connections to a place

Hi all, I keep getting links to a small town in Germany where I have never been before and keep wondering if there is anything in it.

I moved to Germany a few months ago and met a guy that I instantly felt an intense connection with that I never felt before. He is from there originally. As I got to know him, I realised how much we have in common and I could tell the attraction was mutual. We are currently friends but nothing has happened between us because he is with another girl.

Since then I have had a few references pop up back to this town.
As well I have met a couple of other people from there that I connected well with. One was a girl I met when I went back to my home country for a holiday. I thought it was strange to meet someone from this small place being on the other side of the world. We were sitting in a cafe having coffee and connected so well that time flew by and we ended up chatting for hours.

It feels like the universe is drawing me to this place for whatever reason. Perhaps I have a past life there? Or maybe these signs are telling me that I am meant to be with this guy or that I will meet someone else from there? Anyone had similar experiences? :)
Old 18-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator
Sounds like a definite connection to this place:) or the guy. I think with a bit of time you will know which. I have had a same type of situation.Maybe try automatic writing about each thing see what your mind comes up with. The universe works in mysterious ways.
Old 25-01-2012, 02:02 AM
SoulSparkles

Hi Dreamer12, I felt extremely drawn to the area I live in now... for no reason, I knew no one here, I just visited once and it felt like id come home and I was moved to tears when I had to leave to go back home. I knew very much that my intuition was drawing me into the right area. Ive lived here for 13 years now and so much has happened in my life that I would not change for the world because of it.

So, if I were you, I would definately see this as a sign, your intuition is calling you to the right place.

Good Luck in getting there ;-)

SoulSparkles