Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-01-2012, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
I’ve seen w/ my spiritual team that when I was getting used to their input & a little unsure that they would often accommodate a distinct confirmation, but if I continued to ask for additional confirmations this wouldn’t be forthcoming. They tend to be very succinct. After they have clearly delivered the message, if the issue is our moving into TRUSTing our own perception, at this point it is up to us to do the personal work of opening our energetic eyes, so to speak. They can’t do this for us. They can only help illuminate the path & help us establish the confidence to take empowering steps, not take the steps for us..

Mattie--

I've heard you express this idea before. And while I take your point, I also think there are times when re-asking has the effect of forcing us to feel what we are asking for. For me, I can sometimes ask while still staying distant from the real core emotion of what it means to me. And, as we all know, they DO answer when the request is sincerely felt.

So my experience has been the opposite. Often they do answer after repeated requests, but requests in which I am continually getting in touch with my real need for the answers.

Lora
Old 17-01-2012, 07:06 PM
sparkle422

I've been getting signs for about 5 years now. They all relate to my SM/TF that I haven't met yet. I've been bombarded with these signs that are so crazy realistic, I can't ignore them. They have been spot on. At first I was hesitant to belive them, because I didn't want to set myself up for a huge letdown. But they were too powerful and accurate to ignore. I knew I couldn't come up with these on my own. I do have moments of doubt. Right now in fact. My spiritual connections seem to have diminshed for the last year(there are some signs here and there), but I feel I needed a break and time to think. But now I'm getting anxious again and started asking for signs. I know my SM/TF is having a hard time in his life right now, and I just want to connect with him. I'm hoping my angels and guides can help me out. It is hard trusting, I think its a learning experience. Good luck.