Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Leonine

Talking A Golf Ball, Who'd a'thunk it?

Just thought I'd share the way what might have been a "message" was delivered to me (although I'm still figuring out the context of it).

Life has been somewhat bleak lately, with the repeated fall-throughs of house purchases and, much worse, the loss of several dear young boys, friends of my daughter.

Last week, it seemed that everything was falling apart and I was in a mess and things had sunk, and while I was out walking my dog I wanted to know, "Why". Why is my life like this?".

Just then, my little dog came running up to me with a Golf Ball she'd found... and it was stamped with the logo KARMA. Lolol.

(.....or, . Whichever!).
Old 27-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Gracey

o my goodnes, imagine that. life is funny.
Old 27-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Leonine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
o my goodnes, imagine that. life is funny.

Isn't it just, Gracey That's why I consider it a "message" - not because I believe what's going on is some kind of judgement/payback on me; but because my Guide has a very good sense of humour.

Old 27-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonine
Last week, it seemed that everything was falling apart and I was in a mess and things had sunk, and while I was out walking my dog I wanted to know, "Why". Why is my life like this?".

Just then, my little dog came running up to me with a Golf Ball she'd found... and it was stamped with the logo KARMA. Lolol.

(.....or, . Whichever!).

Awww! That is an adorable story, Leonine. That would most assuredly put a big smile on my face, too.

Old 27-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Leonine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Awww! That is an adorable story, Leonine. That would most assuredly put a big smile on my face, too.

It didn't make me smile at first, Silvergirl. If anything, I went even bleaker, lol, and started moaning about how I had to get Karma when others were much worse.... lol.

It was only later I remembered: my Guide can be a bit "random", and I can be a bit thick.
Old 27-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Master
I realize we oftentimes play down the really simple, humble good things we've done or thought of and we 'forget' we have 'good things' coming to us, rofl!

Old 28-02-2012, 06:47 AM
sunny shine

Oh! that was like a direct message :-)
Old 28-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator
That is cool I like that.
Old 29-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Pegasus

Brilliant !!
Old 29-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Ascender
nice post Leonine, it is a good reminder of how our guides always have our best spirit at heart.

mj