Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Deactivated Account
Number 22

I thought this was an interesting little occurance.

Last night I was thinking to myself about future plans and while I've never played the lottery in my life, I halfheartedly thought I might just do that. My health is very poor so there's nothing I really want apart from a lot of money to hire a live in nanny so my disabled child can live with me during the week (currently he is with his dad). I was also thinking generally about my life, as you do.

I had a very vivid, feel good dream about a girl who told me she was 22 years old. I felt very close to her and started telling her that my feelings about my life were understandable given my circumstances.My connection with her felt very powerful and on waking I felt the fact she was 22 was important.

This morning I went online and looked up the number 22 - only to discover it represents big projects and a foot in both the material and magical, amongst other things.

Soon after that I took my son to his club on a bus. The driver was chatting generally about things and then out of the blue he said '22.' I said 'Pardon?' and he said '22. That's how old the couple who won the lottery are.'

He was obviously talking about the couple in the UK who either one the national or the euro lottery (not sure). I have no interest in the lottery or its winners so I didn't know the couple had been 22 and I wouldn't have been bothered if it wasn't for my dream.

So of course...lots of synchronicity here! Just need to try and work out what it means. Hopefully it is something good.

Does anyone else know much about 22? The informaton is quite scatty. Thanks.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:32 PM
SoulSparkles

Doreen Virtue's Angel Number meanings book states with the number 22 that "Your deep conviction manifests miracles and wonderful new oppertunities. Keep the faith!"

Thats a great message, however you could say that in numerology the number 22 can be whittled down to 4, the message of 4 is "Angels are with you. Call upon them for help, guidance, and feelings of love and security"

But thats kinda taking someone elses word for the interpretation of numbers, I think you should see it as a powerful synchronicity and watch out in the near future for the number 22 when it comes to making decisions and learning new things....

Good Luck, I hope everything works out for you.

SoulSparkles ;-)
Old 11-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Wow - that sounds hopeful and positive! Thanks for the info
Old 11-02-2012, 07:56 PM
sesheta

Interesting...my birthday is Nov. 22 - 11/22 - supposedly "master numbers." The way my life has gone thus far - not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing, lol!
Old 11-02-2012, 08:24 PM
mike bike

The number 22

I posted a while ago how the number 22 has virtually ruled my life....

I was born at a house number 22...then my parents and I moved to another 22 in a different part of town...we lived there until I was 22.

I had a motorbike accident on the 22nd of the month when I was22 years of age...I was in hospital for 22 days.

Then I got married and we went to live in another number 22...then we bought a house that was number 272.

We parted after about 9 years,and I got married again...and we went to live in a flat that was number 11.

After about a year we bought a house that was number 8 (the spell seemed to have been broken)...but we were married for 22 years before we parted.

I now live at a number 5.

One thing I always think of 22....there are 22 major arcana cards in the Tarot pack.

Blessings .......Mike.
Old 15-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Ah lovely stories thanks for sharing.

I don't think there's any patterns in my personal numbers/addresses...but this has made me keen to find out!
Old 16-02-2012, 12:22 AM
SerpentQueen

I always interpret 22 as meaning act, act now, time to act. I'm not sure where I got that. Possibly from the master numbers -- 11 is vision; 22 is putting vision into action. I figure once you have a personal definition (however you arrive at it) the number forever after means that.

Today I saw a license plate with 22222. Five 2's in a row.
Old 18-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Does anyone else know much about 22? The informaton is quite scatty. Thanks.

On a healing level, 22 is a high energy number....children with this number are often hyperactive or ADD. Keeping their hands busy helps immensely...this is also a number for children/grownups who love lego and building blocks. 22 is the Master Archictect, it is capable of building highways, waterways and buildings of the world.

The number 22 when it comes up in someone's life could be saying to channel all that high nervous energy you've been feeling into creative or constructive projects...22 is also about helping large groups of people or even the world.

I just looked at some notes I'd written on 22 - apparently this number is influenced by the changing seasons
- In spring 22 can make us feel restless and often overdo it.
- In summer - things quieter but 22's influence can make us short-tempered
- mental upsets are 22's influence in the fall
- in winter, 22 could be advising to watch out for those winter chills and colds.
Old 21-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Deactivated Account
That's very interesting and relevant. Thanks for posting!
Old 23-02-2012, 12:57 AM
MorningMist

*sigh*

I'm just a plain old, standard 32 = 5.

How incredibly dull!