Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Was this a message?

I don't know if I'm making too much out of this. Any thoughts welcome.

A few nights ago I dreamed about a dung beetle crawling around in my mum's kitchen. I was afraid of it and kept trying to avoid it, feeling terrified it would crawl into my bags.

The following day I opened a can of soup to eat for lunch. It is a really nice soup consisting of two types of bean and I eat it quite a lot. I have never had any problems. However, that day I opened the can, cooked it and took one spoonful. Well.... It tasted very distinctly of mould. I smelt the soup and realised the whole thing reeked of it. Clearly one or both beans had gone off so I had to chunk the whole thing in the rubbish bin.

I thought about it later and wondered if the dung beetle dream (which seemed so random) is somehow connected to the soup incident. If so, what could these things be telling me?
Old 25-01-2012, 02:13 AM
SoulSparkles

If you look up the nature of the dung beetle you learn that the only things they eat are plant and animal matter that has rotted down to a puetrified liquid.... could it simply be your dream was warning you of something that you were going to put into your mouth that was rotten?

If thats the case it may make you wonder why on Earth you would recieve such a simple message in the great scheme of things.... but that simple message also contains the knowledge that something else, your higher self or a guide is working with you, and maybe that knowledge of help comes at a time when you need to know you have assistance if you want it????

Or maybe one of the dung beetles other traits are relevant to you at this time? Like a totem???

SoulSparkles ;-)
Old 25-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for the thoughts SoulSparkles (lovely username!) they're very useful.Yes it could perhaps have been a warning. That is very interesting in regard to the puetrified liquid as I didn't know that. I'm certain it was a message of some kind then. I will look up a beetle totem as well (if there is one). Thanks!
Old 25-01-2012, 08:05 PM
SoulSparkles

No Problem and thank you. The dung beetle looks very much like the scarab you know...laced with meaning..

Good Luck Searching...

SoulSparkles
Old 25-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Quagmire

There is no limit to the size of what you receive from your guides.

I once had an air bed and the day before it broke I got a vision of it happening on my way to the toilet.

So though it is healthy to research, it can also me "dangerous" to read to much into it. Only in your heart lies the answer.
Old 31-01-2012, 03:33 PM
SaraSeeker

Starbuck I agree with Bjoorka and it seems you got your answer to why you dreamed of the Dung Beetle with the Bean incident.
If you are interested and can relate to the Dung Beetle as a Totem for you:
Dung Beetle's Wisdom Includes:

Connection to spherical power

Ability to move heavy objects

Persistence

Reemergence/resurrection

Spontaneous generation

peace out in unity and respect
Old 31-01-2012, 05:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks both - I agree it was most likely a warning. Thanks for the info on beetles :)