Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-05-2015, 06:33 PM
Experiencer

well

Mine changes, right now it's the 1970s.
Do you believe that indicates several past lives, channeling, both, or what?
Old 09-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Mystic26

I Love this thread, unfortunately I always seem to be drawn to war torn times. Mainly medieval England. But definitely not our current time period, i dont like it here!
Old 10-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Mystic26

I've been thinking about this alot lately, I also would have loved to be the age I am now in the 1980's. I just love the music and the clothes etc. I sometimes think that I may have had a past life which ended in the 80's and maybe thats why I was drawn to it
Old 10-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Newbie ;)

I feel the most drawn to the 1800s and I have a fascination with looking at photos of people from back then. The clothing, lack of smiles in most photos, and just the general atmosphere catch my attention. Whenever I am in an antique store, I just have to look at the old photos. I even have a few that I bought.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:46 AM
AliceR71

I have found myself recently thinking about Germany during the second world war. As a child, I had a book, Mr Gumpy's motorcar. The picture on the front gave me many bad dreams back then, now when I look at the picture it only has 2 persons on it and lots of animals. It made me wonder if I had seen Jews being transported to concentration camps, I would have just watched helplessly, or it could have been my children in the car being taken from me. I wish I knew!
Old 03-06-2015, 10:48 AM
Seeker

I'm drawn to a pre-industrial time. No electricity or guns. No locations in particular tho. I've always been a fan of historical fantasy tales with horses, bows n swords :P Although I find working the land/ working with wood quite satisfying/ apealing. To bad my education system saw me as "intellegent" and encouraged me only in academic fields. I would have loved the same encouragement with woodwork. Lessons to be learnt!
Old 16-06-2015, 05:33 AM
Experiencer
]The time in Eastern Europe where people wore folk costumes like this
And lived in villages,when I was a child I put on all sorts of things trying to look like this I now see.

I never had the slightest interest in Ancient Greece,ancient Egypt or any of the classic civilisations always bored me,I love ancient Eastern Europe and the Baltic area [old europe]

Lastly the Edwardian era,who couldn't love it with the clothing Etc.
Old 16-06-2015, 06:17 AM
Seeker

ancient Greece and Switzerland

When I was child I was dreaming often about ancient Greece.
And when I visited Switzerland (together with another countries) I had a good feelings in Switzerland - also when I was child.
I like traveling and my biggest desire is to visit Iceland. Generally I feel better in countries with forest and abundant nature. And when I read or hear about Warsaw i have emotional feelings despite I was never been in Poland.
I am not interested in "latino" music, art and visiting these countries (even I dislike latino music and art and I dont´t know explain why) what is strange because all people I know like it - sorry about it .
Old 16-06-2015, 06:20 AM
LorriePaige

As others have stated, no time period for me either.

I'm also not drawn to any particular place.
Old 16-06-2015, 06:57 AM
Experiencer
Good morning Goobah88.

Yes, it's possible that there were no dinosaurs in your stone age vision; billions of years separate dinosaurs from humans.

I'd like to go back and visit Britain around the year 300. Only a visit mind, I couldn't live without clean water and food. I wouldn't want to be a slave either, and I wouldn't want an enemy to eat my brain, if the British still ate their foes brains then.