Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-11-2014, 06:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileen rose
Jesus (all that works for me).
Blood of the lamb (stuff).

Nothing else works against the current rise in demonic possession that is on the upswing.

If you decide to open any portals (which the bible talks about thoroughly, but if you don't have that background, think pagan/witchcraft/spells and so forth), then you increase the likelihood of attack.

Also, someone could target you, and without any protection (i.e. Jesus's blood), you are a cooked goose.

Some say there are certain rituals that work. They are incorrect.

The best defense, is not to practice anything that attracts them. Though that is not always easy to do, without a prior education as to what attracts them.

i am sorry, that blood of jesus stuff is just gross.
there is no real demonic possession.
finally the last part makes sense. be a good person and then the things you think about will be about demons and such.

you know the old joke about elephant guns? this person had a set of elephant guns to fight off elephants. his defense of keeping such things was. "well do you see any elephants, the guns work.nd,

in the end, i work with god. not jesus.

kk
Old 28-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by almondeyez68
I'm trying to understand this, how do you fight against something you can't see. How do one protect the spirit from harm, negative energies. Are there prayers rituals. I heard this time and time again, that my spirit is being attack, but that's it. What do you do in spiritual warfare. Thank you

Almondeyez
It's simple, you step out of the fight. The more you fight the more there is to fight and if this is your mindset all you're really doing is making it spiral out of control. There is no fight other than the one you created, there are no negative energies. You heard time and again that your Spirit is being attacked, you're buying into that misconception.
Quote:
Yes, I do feel like something is not right, and not just with me but with the people that's connected to me. My best friend just got hired on with the Airlines, she was so excited and post the news to my FB page. Soon as she started training, she's been attacked from the left end to the right, they even written her up for chewing gum and she just started that job. People look at her and wonder what's going on, she also thinks the stuff that I'm going through, she's also connected, cause we're connected. My house guest seems to be annoyed too, with the things going on in his life that he can't seem to shake, since he moved in with me. My question is, If I'm being attacked, can the people I'm connected to become attack too? Yes, I am interest in a spiritual bath and whatever else that'll help. thank you

You're still not being attacked and now it's getting to the stage of group psychosis. If all you see is attacked them that's all you'll see. The chewing gum incident doesn't mean that your friend was attacked, chewing gum has social connotations in that some people think it's not the 'done thing' for an airline hostess. For some it doesn't look professional. Your friend could have simply changed her mindset from being attacked to thinking about what professional is, much more constructive for her career. Yes you are connected but because you're thinking attacked, your friend will think she's being attacked if that's what you talk about. That becomes the reality for you both. The same happens with the friend that's moved in with you.

We are never given more than we can handle, and what doesn't kill us makes us stronger so take it as an opportunity to grow as a person. Paranoia or strength of character, it's your choice.
Old 30-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Knower
I've been a christian all my life, and I was raise to read the Bible and give my problems all to God. Well you know what, I did that, but as I grew, I also learn that, some people do more than read the Bible, they perform rituals, they do the work. Sometimes I find it, that Christians can be gullible to think what they believe is all right and what others do is all wrong. I lived with a roommate who knew to do more than just read words(bible Verses), she activate those words with, burning candles along with having a spiritualist, to help unlock some necessary needs. Growing up, I didn't know anything about, voodoo, wiccan, black magic and these things work to the ones that believe in it. Faith principle works for any doctrine. I just wish I was a little more knowledgeable about these things. I wanna know when my spirit is being attack and who's behind it and why? I wanna know the next time I come in contact with someone who do some type of hand sign before me, why did they do that. I see lots of stuff here on the west coast. I meet so many so called witches here, it's unbelievable. When I'm invited to parties, I see candles burning and i know it's none of my business and i don't want to sound paranoid, but I'm curious about it. Lately what I've been going through, I've been hearing about things I've never heard of before. And another thing, I'm not scared to learn something new. I was taught, all things works together for the good. We were put on this earth to be helped by one another, besides christian folks ain't telling nobody nothing, to help themselves. So if anybody can pass me a lil knowledge on what I can do to help myself, please share and Thank you!

Almondeyez
Old 30-11-2014, 07:30 AM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
Simple - stop believing in it.

If this is others telling you you're being attacked, then stop believing in them. The first step in anything in life, is getting in touch with your own experience for what it is to you.

Worth quoting.

If you believe this stuff, you'll perceive everything as negative.

Also...it seems to me that if your friend was written up for chewing gum, she was breaking the rules. That has nothing to do with being attacked by anyone or anything. But it has everything to do with good manners and following rules.
Old 13-12-2014, 12:22 PM
shorane

Book1

Quote:
I'm trying to understand this, how do you fight against something you can't see. How do one protect the spirit from harm, negative energies. Are there prayers rituals. I heard this time and time again, that my spirit is being attack, but that's it. What do you do in spiritual warfare. Thank you

Almondeyez

It would be better If you consult a spiritual healer. An ordinary person can't help in this case.
Old 13-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Michael P

This will seem simple and some will most likely say it is worthless but i say try meditation for me it allows a new calmer perspective. at the same time i am one of those who would testify to seeing spirits and auras as well as feeling the energy emitted from others.

meditation will allow you to balance your chakras and from there you protect yourself better just by that. If only you meditate and things seem better for you but not others i would suggest trying to get them to meditate.
Old 15-12-2014, 08:26 AM
Experiencer

Anxiety is fear of that which is not real or can be seen. You seem to me to be more afraid after being told of things that doesn't exist. What if the people giving you these fears are the ones who fear? It's not kind to give fear, as such these people telling you this may be the negative energies.

I don't fight at all, it goes against my spirit. My spirit is open, it doesn't take damage, it only grows. It takes greater courage to face the shame of being a coward than to fight someone else's fight, so I run away.