Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Look ,Here is what I planned ,I hope you will understand why I asked that question by seeing my plan.

Non-attachment leads to moksha (I think...)
Monks check meditation and non-attachment in 21-40 years cycle.
Biocybernaut gives that progress in 1 week.
I will not be able to afford to go to biocybernaut in this lifetime.

Monk relate to zen.
Turiya relates to yoga
Yoga is more efficient than zen.
Plus Shiv ji themselves suggested turiya so turiya is better than
Biocybernaut Alpha.

If I know by how much is it better ,I will know by how much yoga+turiya zen plus that 40 year attainment of meditation and non-attachment ,then I would divide my time every week ,every day accordingly and sit in turiya according to the time table I just created ...and if every thing goes well every week I would move forward in the ladder of non-attachment.

Now tell me how were my intentions wrong ?
Can you tell from the above that i intended to hurt you ? No,right ...
Old 16-05-2018, 09:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Its not your fault but you literally gave me a heart attack .The only reason I asked that question was so that I can make a time table for how many hours I need to sit every day in turiya.
Old 16-05-2018, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Look ,Here is what I planned ,I hope you will understand why I asked that question by seeing my plan.

Non-attachment leads to moksha (I think...)
Monks check meditation and non-attachment in 21-40 years cycle.
Biocybernaut gives that progress in 1 week.
I will not be able to afford to go to biocybernaut in this lifetime.

Monk relate to zen.
Turiya relates to yoga
Yoga is more efficient than zen.
Plus Shiv ji themselves suggested turiya so turiya is better than
Biocybernaut Alpha.

If I know by how much is it better ,I will know by how much yoga+turiya zen plus that 40 year attainment of meditation and non-attachment ,then I would divide my time every week ,every day accordingly and sit in turiy according to the time table I just created ...

Now tell me how were my intentions wrong ?
Can you tell from the above that i intended to hurt you ? No,right ...
Would you like me to tell you how your intentions are wrong?

Yes, non-attachment leads to Moksha...and I was trying to get you 'non attached' from the Biocybernaut training program, but you're too attached to it that I cannot. You are like a horse with blinkers on, my friend.

Non-attachment is 'across the board'! it does not discriminate. You don't get to say that I will attain Moksha MY way or NO way.

You see what I said before? I was attached to Shiv-ji...He was my ONLY attachment! but I had to even give up THAT to get any further...and now, I can love Shiva WITHOUT being attached to Him...that's the difference...but that only comes AFTER the fact.

Like I said, if you have REALLY understood whatever I have written, you would not even need to ASK...and yet...you still do.

By the way, I am not angry or hurt...I am just putting my foot firmly down and saying that enough is enough because your receptivity is about as limited as your attention span is.
Old 16-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Why are you judging my good intents ?
I understand if you don't want to go to biocybernaut.
I understand if you don't want to help me.

But I don't understand is how can my above question hurt you ???
If it does then I am sorry ...
Old 16-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Deactivated Account

I can also ask the same question without including Biocybernaut's name in it.
I am not attached to biocybernaut ,I wanted to create an alternate of an awesome technology with your help so that people like you and me can afford good meditation training ... not every one has Shiv ji as his/her guru .people's lives will be a lot better if they can be able to afford this meditation training...

How is my intent wrong ?
What wrong did i do ?
Old 16-05-2018, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Why are you judging my good intents ?
I understand if you don't want to go to biocybernaut.
I understand if you don't want to help me.

But I don't understand is how can my above question hurt you ???
If it does then I am sorry ...
It is because you cannot even obey a simple instruction.

Yesterday, I asked you NOT to mention the Biocybernaut Training Program, and that was irrespective of me wanting to do it or NOT...I asked you not to mention it because that would be the decider on whether I would continue helping you or not...and today you DID...you disobeyed me...but you will say "oh, I am so sorry...I totally forgot...I have no memory at all...I didn't mean to hurt you" and that will be the excuse, the cop-out for you to disobey me again...and again...and again...and meanwhile, Shiv-ji is saying that He refuses to answer ANY of your questions because you are not ready to receive the answers and probably never will be, because of your severe mental illness which needs to be treated by professionals.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
It is because you cannot even obey a simple instruction.

Yesterday, I asked you NOT to mention the Biocybernaut Training Program, and that was irrespective of me wanting to do it or NOT...I asked you not to mention it because that would be the decider on whether I would continue helping you or not...and today you DID...you disobeyed me...but you will say "oh, I am so sorry...I totally forgot...I have no memory...I didn't mean to hurt you" and that will be the excuse, the cop-out for you to disobey me again...and again...and again...and meanwhile, Shiv-ji is saying that He refuses to answer ANY of your questions because you are not ready to receive the answers and probably never will be, because of your severe mental illness which needs to be treated by professionals.

I thought that the rule was because you did not wanted to go to biocybernaut...So I did not mention that "you go to biocybernaut "...I just used it as a benchmark ... nothing wrong with a bench marking system I guess ...how can a benchmark hurt anyone ...I thought

I can write the question without Biocybernaut's name but that would be without a benchmark and I will repeat it here again ...The only reason I asked that question was so that I can make a time table for how many hours I need to sit every day in turiya ...

As for it being a decider ... you did not mention this before so how am I supposed to know ?
Old 16-05-2018, 10:06 AM
Master
Anyway, I am going off for a couple of weeks just like you said you were going to do.

I may pop my nose into the Hindu forum now and then, so if you need me, I will be there, praising God.

Take care of yourself.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:09 AM
Deactivated Account

would it be possible for you to answer my question if I did not include Biocybernaut in the question ?
Old 16-05-2018, 10:13 AM
Master
Quote:
As for it being a decider ... you did not mention this before so how am I supposed to know ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
If you agree to this, I do not want to hear another word about Babaji, Tara, the Forgiveness program, your search for a Guru, or get me to ask Shiva anything, because He will come through me WITHOUT the asking.

Also, when I am pushed, I will run far, far away and you won't see me for dust.

I'm trying to bypass your mind here to reach your heart...when you read what I type, you need to look BEYOND the words...when I asked you to re-read the thread, I did not mean from the perspective of " I WANT" ..." I WANT" ...."I WANT and I WANT it NOW". I was trying to get you to see those things I've started teaching you already...and obviously failing to do so. Get it?
I never thought I would ever meet anybody beyond help or all hope...until now.