Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Experiencer
I just started to believe in fairies on April 28th 2016.

I explain the basis here:

http://popeadope.freeforums.net/thre...hristian-lense

I did not visibly see them with the optical lens, but with my heart and on the back of the eyelids, so I was seeing them for days , which led to the most powerful spiritual experience I've had in a long time.

Hust wanted to make something clear so as to not contradict Christian theology.

I'm just saying that people have often seen the creatures of the unknown world, the Unseen World that God speaks of, and they have seen Angels and Demons, yet did not know about God, so gave them those names. " leprechauns , gnomes, fairies"

Some see aliens, Bigfoot, Angeles, Saints, Jesus, Mary, the father, fairies, gnomes, leprechauns, poltergeists, dragons, ghosts, and mermaids, and my belief is that sometimes people are not hallucinating, that they are actually seeing a manifestation of a spirit, sometimes good, sometimes bad.

The legend and folklore behind fairies cannot be reconciled with Christianity , as the God of Abraham , Isaac, and Jacob is not traditionally acknowledged by traditional fairests.

The point I was making, is that the belief that there are tiny beautiful ministering Spirits aka angels in the flowers, the plants, and throughout the wilderness, and that people consecrating their plants and Gardens to their care does not in any way conflict with Christian theology.

Yesterday, after mass I walked up to Gardens , flowers, and through nature singing

" holy spirit's of Fairyland

come forth and take my hand,

Holy fairies in Fairyland ,open my eyes to see

Holy fairies of Fairyland give thy blessings to me"

It wss on April 28th, there was a very revolutionising spiritual experience, so that I can not look at flowers or Gardens the same way without believing there might be fairies there, patron caretakers of earth, and that I should be environmentally conscience, pick up trash, do not litter, recycle, and ride the bike and Jog rather than drive when that is practical."

Taking care of the environment is how one gets on their good side

Hey, to each their own. It is bearing good fruit and opening up the eyes to a world more beautiful, making an unseen reality more visible to raise the mind and heart to praise God

Have a blessed day! :)
Old 03-05-2016, 04:24 AM
Master
Yeah :) I love your post SaintMatthew <3 I see orbs and I have experienced an alternate state for as far back as I can remember well recently I was able to tie all of this with the help of the lovely souls here and the explanation provided was the fae world and prior to me mentioning anything about this alternate place someone suggested i must exist there in alternate for them to take such interest here. Well I started to pay more attention and at one of the parties over there in alternate there were several earth spirits and when I saw them I was like OH MAN on the other side these would be known as gnomes LOL they were not short and corpulent though. They were well groomed but bearded and very earthy--no care to dirt. And I know to many I sound so crazy but this is now my crazy reality/alternate reality .

There are other explanations which may fit, but this one resonates best and scares me the least lol I still have not 100% accepted the entire idea because I am still observing the dynamics between the two worlds but I am loving it and the more I observe is the more it fits.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:45 AM
Newbie ;)

My story

Hi guys, I'm happy to happen upon this subject because I have a story to tell. I'm from west Texas, and I am a country boy; I don't dress like one but I spend a lot of time in the outdoors. I fish often, sometimes at night. I live in Kerrville. Northeast of the town about an hr, I was fishing down the Llano river one night with my brother and cousin, several years back. We didn't have any luck but we kept fishing past dark. From a distance we observed a consistent glowing light flowing our way up the river. I thought it was a fire fly at first but they blink out after a second and blink back on. It came up and floated around us and kept coming close to check us out. In my close minded fear, I waved it away when it got too close for comfort, a few feet from me. What I saw was about an inch in height, bigger than any fire fly I'd seen. It kept out of reach, seemed sentient and aware. It eventually floated off. I have several theories. A faerie, a willow wisp, or if I have to be boringly practical, an unknown documented species of fire fly.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:52 AM
Master
cool story Wildarms243
Old 11-05-2016, 04:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you. :) I have a few ghost and spirit stories, and couple UFO incidents, but that is the only fairie story I have to share. I have gone back there without luck. I'm afraid I may never have the pleasure of another run in. I'm a little too scared to go by myself though anyways.. Lol
Old 11-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildarms243
Thank you. :) I have a few ghost and spirit stories, and couple UFO incidents, but that is the only fairie story I have to share. I have gone back there without luck. I'm afraid I may never have the pleasure of another run in. I'm a little too scared to go by myself though anyways.. Lol
being scared won't bring you to new discoveries...
you've gotta be the master of your emotions.
still, listen to the voice of fear when it speaks;
it's input can be invaluable; it works for you.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Guide
Wildarms243, the Texas equivalent of fairy-like beings and spirits is indeed very odd! Some rural parts of Texas have a strange energy, and I wonder if the thing you saw might have been seen by others too. (I would look up the local Native American lore)

I tend to have a stronger belief in the "faeries" of more negative leanings (not that I don't believe in the others); I think in some cultures they're referred to a elves or jinn rather than fairies. Elemental spirits who are not fond of humans. Perhaps they're not technically negative or evil, but, I think many are definitely not benevolent toward humans. Others may be more neutral.

When I read of the enormous amount of people who go missing in the most bizarre ways in national forests each year, and die in ways that could not be accomplished by any animal or fall, my first thought is of those beings. Especially when you stumble across reports that mention time disturbances, illusions, and bizarre sounds. (While many would say "aliens!" or perhaps some ley line weirdness, my instinct says faeries. Though maybe not "faeries" in the Western modern-day sense.)
David Paulides has spoken about these cases though of course he doesn't disclose his official theory on it. Here's some links, they're very fascinating:
http://allnewspipeline.com/Chilling_..._Vanishing.php
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/com...the_us_forest/

They likely vary quite a bit by region, by country, by forest even. (Some forests feel literally sentient and self-aware due to it) I imagine there's be more of them in old-growth forests.
Old 12-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Talking

Very true Horace, I must grow a backbone or I will never truly have a chance to grow spiritually and obtain an open mind. Closing myself away and being a hermit is not a fitting lifestyle.

Unseelie Queen; very interesting data to share!! I happen to be a Bigfoot fanatic, and all of those spots are in the same areas where all the Bigfoot hotspots are. Certainly not coincidental considering they are in thickest forested areas in the country, but I have heard that they've become more aggressive in recent years because of more and more people seeking them out. There are also other creature sightings to consider. The rake people, who I believe live in the depths of interconnected caverns; the dogman(also referred as devil monkeys, they are bipedal and thought to be a prim-ape species like Bigfoot but have a slightly elongated face and are misidentified as werewolves). Sorry I think I got off topic with a rant, but I believe anything is possible in this crazy world. This world has grown smaller because of technology but people don't realize it is still big and full of mystery. They think these beings don't exist because we don't have proper documentation. But a lot of these creature are sentient and intelligent and know to avoid humanity like a plague. Wild animals in general have an awesome nearly magical talent of being able to disappear into woods just by backing into the thicket by a few feet with minimal effort. Our talents lie with technology but real 'magic' is rare and it comes naturally to them like breathing is for us. If I've gotten off topic I'm sorry. I'm predesposed to the occasional rants. I enjoy talking with you peeps. Most people think I'm a little over the top and it's nice to meet people with a respectable nonjudgmental opinion.
Old 12-05-2016, 04:48 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildarms243
Very true Horace, I must grow a backbone or I will never truly have a chance to grow spiritually and obtain an open mind. Closing myself away and being a hermit is not a fitting lifestyle.

Unseelie Queen; very interesting data to share!! I happen to be a Bigfoot fanatic, and all of those spots are in the same areas where all the Bigfoot hotspots are. Certainly not coincidental considering they are in thickest forested areas in the country, but I have heard that they've become more aggressive in recent years because of more and more people seeking them out. There are also other creature sightings to consider. The rake people, who I believe live in the depths of interconnected caverns; the dogman(also referred as devil monkeys, they are bipedal and thought to be a prim-ape species like Bigfoot but have a slightly elongated face and are misidentified as werewolves). Sorry I think I got off topic with a rant, but I believe anything is possible in this crazy world. This world has grown smaller because of technology but people don't realize it is still big and full of mystery. They think these beings don't exist because we don't have proper documentation. But a lot of these creature are sentient and intelligent and know to avoid humanity like a plague. Wild animals in general have an awesome nearly magical talent of being able to disappear into woods just by backing into the thicket by a few feet with minimal effort. Our talents lie with technology but real 'magic' is rare and it comes naturally to them like breathing is for us. If I've gotten off topic I'm sorry. I'm predesposed to the occasional rants. I enjoy talking with you peeps. Most people think I'm a little over the top and it's nice to meet people with a respectable nonjudgmental opinion.

Indeed; these creatures and beings have been around long before our towering cities, and before people began seeking these things out. I'm sure with many of them, we are barely even a blip on their radar! I have seen and felt the way a certain pocket of the woods will seem to freeze and hold its breath, as if something slipped away just before I approached. You can still feel their eyes even if they aren't in view, after all.
And bigfoot/sasquatch (as well as the others you mentioned) theories are definitely the most widely agreed upon, it seems, when it comes to national park disappearances. (I have read reports of children who came back claiming a large, furry being was keeping them in a hollow tree, occasionally bringing them berries and food.)
The magical aspect-- yes, you're absolutely right-- it's as natural as breathing for them. And it perfectly explains the illusions and time abnormalities (and, in particular, becoming lost-- being made to go in small circles, and the land itself somehow rearranging itself).
And it's clear that many seemingly ordinary woodland creatures can see these beings quite plainly. Deer and the birds especially. Deer have an otherworldly quality.
I can completely understand why they avoid humans. I likely would, too, if I were one of them. (Humans are quite noisy!) I for one am glad that there is still so much magic and unexplored mystery. Too many people simply do not realize just how much there is, which is why I can't help but scream internally when they automatically discount all of these things.

In central Texas (and maybe in north Texas too) there's lots of Goatman experiences. (sorry, now I am getting off topic)

I never know quite how to respond to these threads since the interpretation of a "faerie" seems to vary so much. And I'm sure they appear in very different ways to different people.
Old 13-05-2016, 06:34 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
LOL oh well if the people who claim to originate from the fairy realm say it's true, it probably is.

"Claim" is not exactly accurate. I do not see myself as a "psychic", but for those of us who are Faerie under the skin it is a matter of knowing. I simply know who i am. It is that same as anyone else. We know who we are because it is a part of our identity. It is that same as one might know that they are a man, or a woman, or a brother ect..