Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Suspended
I've messed up my chance

I used to feel God's/ Jesus presence when I prayed.

I don't anymore. I've apologized so many times to him. I just don't feel their presence anymore and it hurts but that's not the point. Am I going to hell?
Old 23-08-2017, 01:17 PM
Experiencer

tesla-in your prayers ask God if there is something to why you don't feel His presence anymore-tell Him that it hurts.

why would you think you are going to hell? I ask this from a sincere place. I think there are times that every human being has not felt Gods presence in our lives, prayers, etc.

God promises us that He will never leave us or forsake us-hold firm to that belief-pray it back to Him-tell Him you miss Him.
Old 23-08-2017, 01:55 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

.........or then again - you could try doing as Christ advised regarding prayers and all that... Quit "babbling like a pagan" He said yes..??...NO MORE begging supplications, no more catechisms and repeated adulation, forget all that useless religious garbage He ACTUALLY said - didn't he..??..

REPLACED IT ALL - and told us when we pray, use this prayer and ONLY this prayer -"Our Father, who art in Heaven......." - oh and btw - Christ NEVER speaks of hell or eternal punishment - that would be the RELIGION - Christ though, would and DID advise you as above, have NO PART of the religion, it will confuse and MISLEAD you, again, He ACTUALLY said it

As to why you have lost the connection you once felt -well again He provides the answer - KNOW THY SELF He would advise - it is ALL coming FROM you - the MIND as a Self Created Being - and realise then, the connection is lost for now, as YOU are feeling unworthy OF that communion.. Seek within He would advise, find the reason WHY you feel so unworthy of it, then the remedy will be made known at the same instant..
Old 23-08-2017, 02:05 PM
Master
Hello Tesla,

Not feeling God/Jesus' connection anymore does not mean that you are going to hell. Maybe the connection you felt was to help you realise that God is real so that you can believe easily not meant for you to have it every second. You should rejoice that you know that he is there and he hears our prayers regardless of whether you feel a connection or not. Many people will kill just to have your experience even if it is for a moment. Keep praying and believe.
Old 23-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Experiencer

hmmm not sure where in the Bible-which is the inspired word of God it says, "quit babbling like a pagan"

tesla-God wants us to pour out our heart to Him-God does not consider it "babbling like a pagan".

read Luke 11: 1-13-a disciple asked Jesus how to pray like John taught his disciples how to pray..........I think you will find that in that passage no where does it mention "babbling like a pagan" rather further in the verses you will find comfort in going to God to prayer.

Tesla you are not babbling like a pagan-God encourages us to come to Hm with everything and lay our hearts open to Him. disregard statements that you are babbling like a pagan-do not let those kind of statements shame you-God loves it when we pray to Him and tell Him what is in our hearts.
Old 23-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

White P; Ah my dear girl, the new testament is not ordered by any god - it was manufactured by man and man alone - nearly all the "god sanctioned truth" has been carefully edited OUT of it, and what remain s is usually taken and taught right out of context - and its rather hard to find Christ direct and original teaching there - but some hints remain, such as here from Matthew :

Quote:
“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,............................

Look closely and understand that first I do NOT misrepresent ANYTHING He says, I do NOT tell lies or try to deceive people I any way - all I do, is show HIS TRUTH plain for all to see - such as here in your bible, in Matthew He says EXACTLY as I quote Him above - come right AWAY from the religion He says - don't be like those fools in the church - find a place that IS JUST FOR YOU , go in ALONE and SHUT THE DOOR - close off from the world out there and ISOLATE YOURSELF from all that religious nonsense..

See precisely He tells you the way you now pray is USELESS - do NOT BABBLE LIKE A PAGAN He says with many many words... And just what ARE those words..??...What ARE these "prayers He is REPLACING here..??..BEGGING - SUPPLICATION - ADORATION - GROVELLING and NEVER ENDING PRAISE !!! Forget it ALL He says, my Father ALREADY knows what you need and certainly does not NEED or seek such begging praise !!

(legitimate communion IS personal MIND to MIND spirit to spirit, just as I have been describing - your mind reading this post now must BECOME the Divine mind without any separation - hence all that begging and praising is absolutely pointless)..

Now - your "god of the bible" may like to hear those babbling begging grovelling prayers - and it certainly wants you down on your knees subservient an dfully worshipping it - but Christ said for OUR FATHER that would be a complete NO NO...

(the god of the bible named Yhvh is NOT Our Father as I patiently explain elsewhere hence Christ is giving you now all this new instruction as to how to commune DIRECTLY with the true Divine)

Instead of ALL THAT RELIGIOUS NONESENSE, He said abandon it all, and use this ONE SINGLE PRAYER - then gave us "Our Father" and will tell us that if and when we need to pray, we should approach in the solitary manner described and use this one single prayer alone....

yes or No..?? Its in YOUR bible
Old 23-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Experiencer

tesla-in reference to babbling like a pagan-what God is telling us in Matthew 6:7 is that our prayers should be heartfelt and sincere-not simply a bunch of words recited that have no meaning...........

pray to him Tesla-He loves you so very much
Old 23-08-2017, 09:25 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks....

Tesla; Ah read it for yourself my friend - I would advise you that He is actually telling you to shun and avoid RELIGIOUS practice altogether and to seek instead a solitary MEDATITIVE practice that begins with an EMPTY mind as opposed to a mind full of religious garbage...

For instance - elsewhere He will be more scathing of the religion and will say along the lines of DAMN those Pharisee religious teachers, they do NOT know truth and would not share what little they have !! Come away from them He said - avoid the temple and religion - His truth is NOT their truth He said - and for all this of course, they MURDERED HIM (never forget that - they are enemies)
Old 23-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks....

Tesla; Ah read it for yourself my friend - I would advise you that He is actually telling you to shun and avoid RELIGIOUS practice altogether and to seek instead a solitary MEDATITIVE practice that begins with an EMPTY mind as opposed to a mind full of religious garbage...

For instance - elsewhere He will be more scathing of the religion and will say along the lines of DAMN those Pharisee religious teachers, they do NOT know truth and would not share what little they have !! Come away from them He said - avoid the temple and religion - His truth is NOT their truth He said - and for all this of course, they MURDERED HIM (never forget that - they are enemies)

I'm curious, you're better than region and misleading Christianity or killing human intelligence. That's a bit absurd theotry and nonsense. You know for yourself, you're coming in a religion Christianity forum. And you said, "they don't know truth...." Are you belonging here? You ask others to do meditation, is it from your personal outlook or from religious beliefs?
Old 23-08-2017, 11:09 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; So Im "coming on a Christian forum" - so WHAT..??...EVERYTHING I post here is about CHRIST and Our Father as HE revealed it.... whats the problem..??..

Of course its not in line with the RELIGION - but just because the religion bares his name do not assume it knows HIS TRUTH, and as I have shown you, He told you (all) very clearly that no, the religion does NOT have any truth to offer you..

Christ DID say the religions leaders have NO TRUTH to give you - and He DID say the religions leaders actually MISLEAD you ON PURPOSE...G ore read the Thomas thread for definite clarity... So yer - I BELONG HERE as I know HIS TRUTH and am revealing it as He did - the real question should be, does the RELIGION belong when clearly He said NO its a sham !!

And as to meditation..?...well, isn't it blindingly OBVIOUS..??..lol...Just read what He says above IN THE BIBLE even !!

When you seek my Father He said, go ALONE into a PRIVATE Place - and CLOSE THE DOOR - means exactly that - go off to somewhere to be alone - not in the church congregation among all the other hypocrits He said.. CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU, do not let the world interfere...

SHUN and AVOID the temple religion in favour of this SOLITARY communion He said !! Empty your mind of ALL that religious nonsense and seek INWARDS He advised - and that my friend is indeed classical MEDITATION...!!

Now go check the Thomas thread again, and see there explained an INNER process of seeking communion....Look DEEP inside the self, find a SILENT void and empty region of mind - here the communion begins in earnest..A LIGHT will come He says - allow it to come and fill you - it brings SPIIRITUAL truth and UNION....All this my friend IS MEDITATION !!

( and just for you, I will remind you this same process awakens the energy known as kundalini, for it is exactly the same mechanism for direct Divine communion - and no - its NOT demonic - look Christ DID teach it) - for those with ears to hear..