Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2017, 09:57 PM
Knower
3 mini projections: planetary removal and wasp

Well i was laying on my side just relaxing not trying to sleep or even project for that matter, everything was just soft and light relaxing. then suddenly i was in my bedroom out of body my fiancee was laying in the bed next to my physical body. i decided to look out my bedroom window, so i removed the blinds. and what do i see is this huge sphere looking like it was about to collide with the (earth?). i looked around and even my apt complex was differ i was confused.

i then realized we were on another planet it had 2 moons one so close it looked like it was going to collide with what ever planet we were on, the other moon was a bit further away, they both looked like earth look from in space then flash i was back in body. then out again this time when i looked out the window the huge moon was going down rapidly, and these strange smoke clouds began to fill the sky like night was rolling in , but night never came on this planet. then suddenly my door bell rings i floated to the door to answer it.

It was my bro and sis they were asking are we still going are we still going. i said going where, my fiancée came out saying to go get the movies (in the physical i was suppose to be going to get movies, by myself) i said oh yea lets go, in this projection i had a truck ( in the physical i have no car yet), as I'm getting ready to turn the ignition boom I'm back in my body. but not for long, this time i opened my astral eyes and what do i see, but 3 wasps on the tip of the pillow I'm laying on.

i tried to move away but couldn't cause my fiancée was cuddling me from behind(damn near on top of me, anyway one wasp flew towards my face and hovered near my ear just a buzzing freaking me out, cause i didn't wanna get stung. i tried desperately to move and finally did but very slowly cause on my astral body was some one on my back very heavy stopping me from moving but i did slowly sit up in the bed then tried to get up but this heavy being won't let me budge so i winded up back in body.

Update: I still haven't found out much about this projection except the fact that mars is the only planet with 2 moons. i also know that Nasa been talking about people going to live there. but it still doesn't explain my projections much so i would still like some feedback on the exp